Internet Download Manager (IDM) Updates

• Thread starter Gagan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 275
  • Views: Views 46,801
Internet Download Manager 6.11 Build 7 Final

ID hacked, are you joking.

RE: Internet Download Manager 6.11 Build 7 Final

@Buneri : We are always aware of these kind of links that are shared on our forums, so we do remove it on first sight. Secondly it may be a virus, but the primary concern is that, these links are not allowed in dream dth.

As regards to the matter of ur id being hacked, kindly change your password, or report this issue to admin. He will definitely help you on this issue.

Regards.

RE: Internet Download Manager 6.11 Build 7 Final

And i am thankful to our dream expert @sudhansu, who reported this post at the first instant. Otherwise, our users would have suffered the worse downloading the software or the infected patch, from the link.

thanks @sudhansu...

RE: Latest Internet Download Manager

k trail version, I just want to know even the previous version really increase the downloading speed i am doubting about this. If so then the download restriction from IP have nothing to do.

nskaran said:
k trail version, I just want to know even the previous version really increase the downloading speed i am doubting about this. If so then the download restriction from IP have nothing to do.
Whatever DM you use, you cannot download speed higher than net speed assigned by your service provider. ;)

I Have Previous Version Of This With Cracker

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock