Good News Installed New Airtel Fiber Connection

Congrats bro..

Your broadband speeds are absolutely normal.

On a dual band router, One can get the promised speeds only on 5GHz band and that too when your devices are in closer proximity to the router. As the distance or range between your device and the router increase the speed automatically drops. That's when 2.4GHz band helps you to get better internet speed (In your case around 25 to 30 Mbps).

High charges on JIO? :huh::huh:
Security deposits for Jio fiber.

My neighbour took Jio fiber on 30 days trial basis but due to less speed & poor service he decided to surrender the connection before 30 days but he got just Rs 900 as refund & the service man stated that 600 was deducted for installation & activation fee.

Even plan wise Airtel Xstream Fiber provides higher speed than JioFiber for the same cost.

For e.g., Airtel Xstream 999 plan provides 200 Mbps whereas same price plan on JioFiber comes with 150 Mbps.

Even plan wise Airtel Xstream Fiber provides higher speed than JioFiber for the same cost.

For e.g., Airtel Xstream 999 plan provides 200 Mbps whereas same price plan on JioFiber comes with 150 Mbps.
Not sure if Airtel provides similar no of OTT subscription like Jio does woth it's 999 plan.

But I think JIO Provides more OTTs and the 100 Mbps plan of JIO is cheaper.
Not sure if Airtel provides similar no of OTT subscription like Jio does woth it's 999 plan.
Both of you have raised a valid point here about the bundled OTT subscriptions, yes it's higher with JioFiber.

But I don't make use of OTT subscriptions through JioFiber since I have took the ₹1500 deposit connection (non-OTT subscription).

Only if we were able to activate and use the OTT subscriptions even without purchasing the set-top box, it would have been beneficial on my case.

Both of you have raised a valid point here about the bundled OTT subscriptions, yes it's higher with JioFiber.

But I don't make use of OTT subscriptions through JioFiber since I have took the ₹1500 deposit connection (non-OTT subscription).

Only if we were able to activate and use the OTT subscriptions even without purchasing the set-top box, it would have been beneficial on my case.
Yeah, I agree but for me, 100 Mbps is more than sufficient and JIO provides that for a cheaper price.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock