Good News Installed Kerala Vision broadband

Sparker0i

Contributor
Reaction score
After a lot of deliberations over the last few days, we decided to go for Kerala Vision broadband. We decided on this because the LCO is the same who had installed Railwire.

Because this is a new installation - using the same old Railwire router - I was forced to go for the promotional plan of Rs. 3500 which gave 6 months internet absolutely free. Its a 12TB FUP plan, which is almost as good as a truly unlimited plan.
Once this expires, I'm planning to move to Rs. 449 plan (Rs. 531 including tax) with 40 Mbps download and 3.3TB FUP. Which is a lot better than the Rs. 700 plan (incl tax) I used to pay for Railwire only to get 20 Mbps speed.

One good thing with kerala vision is that I'm no longer seeing captcha tests, which I used to get very frequently when doing a google search. That's a big relief..
Eventually, the LCO will also introduce combo plans for cable+broadband, at which point I will discontinue my Airtel DTH - thanks to its 30 day lock-in period.

I was not sure what speeds I would be getting with this plan, but at this point I'm getting 150 Mbps download and ~75 Mbps upload.
it5vR7q.png

After a lot of deliberations over the last few days, we decided to go for Kerala Vision broadband. We decided on this because the LCO is the same who had installed Railwire.
Congratulations on ditching Railwire. :tup:

One good thing with kerala vision is that I'm no longer seeing captcha tests, which I used to get very frequently when doing a google search. That's a big relief..
I feel you bro. Same feeling here when I moved from Railwire to JioFiber. 🥹

Congrats, if you're planning to ditch airtel dth then what are you going to do with airtel black plan you took? Is the service and quality of airtel black not good?

Congrats, if you're planning to ditch airtel dth then what are you going to do with airtel black plan you took? Is the service and quality of airtel black not good?
Everything about Airtel black is good. Because I’m moving out of Airtel DTH, it doesn’t make sense to stick with the Airtel postpaid numbers. Most likely I’ll move that to Airtel prepaid.
If that doesn’t work I’ll move to jio

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock