OTF Exclusive Installed Jio Broadband

Congratulations. Looks like it's an individual home and not an apartment complex. Am I correct? The FAT- fiber splitter is separately provided. Hence my assumption. In case of apartments they are providing one FAT for 16 connections.
but they have denied me the connection on basis off that i require society permission to install jio connection in my home even if other member are not interested as they told me that we want to install for future so that if any other member become interested in near future then they can give him connection within few hours and dont have to make further investment......they want to make one time investment if you live in society...but i tried when they started trial period offer.....

Yes, society permission is mandatory requirement. But they do a neat job of wiring using proper conduits.

Yes, society permission is mandatory requirement. But they do a neat job of wiring using proper conduits.
but if society dont give permission then what to do.......bcoz in society there are member who live some like it and some wont.......

but if society dont give permission then what to do.......bcoz in society there are member who live some like it and some wont.......

If going by what the monthly pack is Rs 500 lowest pack for broadband+TV, most people would go for it.

Even if 1 person wants the society has to give permission. U cant stop anyone from not opting for a service they want except if the builder has some agreement with any cable/DTH/Broadband provider

If going by what the monthly pack is Rs 500 lowest pack for broadband+TV, most people would go for it.

Even if 1 person wants the society has to give permission. U cant stop anyone from not opting for a service they want except if the builder has some agreement with any cable/DTH/Broadband provider
but my society member say we cant allow our society premises to be use for connection we cant give them permission 24x7to come anytime if there is problem and if only more then 25% take connection then we can consider.

but my society member say we cant allow our society premises to be use for connection we cant give them permission 24x7to come anytime if there is problem and if only more then 25% take connection then we can consider.

Thats a funny thing to say. What about DTH/Cable and other existing Broadband ISP, are they not using the society premises ??? Their technicians also come if something goes wrong to fix.

Thats a funny thing to say. What about DTH/Cable and other existing Broadband ISP, are they not using the society premises ??? Their technicians also come if something goes wrong to fix.
but for DTH i dont have to take society permission as they dont have any mandatory requirement same for telecom but for jio its not compulsory

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock