Instagram News & Updates

Left it long back. Recently opened couldn't even want to use for 10 mins.

It's filled with cringe reels. At least they should keep home tab exclusive to people you follow. There also they're giving suggested posts and reels. Feels like forced to consume cringe 🤢🤮
You need to use it for some time for it to understand your likings and then its algorithm will do its magic.
I get reels of food, nature, clips from sitcoms (Family Guy, TBBT, B99, The Office, etc) and clips from songs. I absolutely love it. No cringe stuff.

You need to use it for some time for it to understand your likings and then its algorithm will do its magic.
I get reels of food, nature, clips from sitcoms (Family Guy, TBBT, B99, The Office, etc) and clips from songs. I absolutely love it. No cringe stuff.
Basically left it to reduce waste of time. Won't go back soon.

PS I know how it works. Just that I start for only a week and my issue was unnecessary posts which I am not following on my home screen. The search tab is tor exploration i genuinely feel it shouldn't hijack the home screen

Left it long back. Recently opened couldn't even want to use for 10 mins.

It's filled with cringe reels. At least they should keep home tab exclusive to people you follow. There also they're giving suggested posts and reels. Feels like forced to consume cringe 🤢🤮
Recreate your account, like posts of your interests only, then Instagram will only show stuff of your interests

fr6gcpE.jpg

Why wouldn't anyone believe some celebrity endorsing story even if it's fabricated when you allow a Wannabe Hitler after every 30 days of causing serious violation with anti-semitic posts?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock