Indian Super League 2021-2022 | News, Transfer and Discussion

atk mohunbagan fans is mohunbagan fans

we not get sureity to play in isl and mohunbagan fans wants remove atk hypocrisy at peak

I feel Robbie Fowler is getting unnecessary hate for last season. To start with, EB squad itself was in bad shape because of late entry into ISL. Then also we saw how EB played attacking football and was also decent. IMO he should continue for next 2-3 years. Let him build the squad he want. There are some serious problem with the way EB management is handling. See not a single signing for this year. Problem lies with management, not with manager. @somnath chakraborty

I feel Robbie Fowler is getting unnecessary hate for last season. To start with, EB squad itself was in bad shape because of late entry into ISL. Then also we saw how EB played attacking football and was also decent. IMO he should continue for next 2-3 years. Let him build the squad he want. There are some serious problem with the way EB management is handling. See not a single signing for this year. Problem lies with management, not with manager. @somnath chakraborty
accurately said bro

but main problem is eb supporter npt very patient we want success overnight and that cost us no matter how much we hooting for european club and support them best example Liverpool they came most time very close to became champ of pl but missed several time by wisker but atleast they gave chance to every coach 2 year or 3 year extented shoot i bet if the way Liverpool play tgis season if that happened with east Bengal supporter lost their cool and as a result coach would had changed.

i also not liked when for no reason khalid jamil sacked for one bad season and now same east Bengal supporters bite fingers when see khalid jamil's success with neufc.

i personally fell last year east Bengal entry in isl was too armatureish no preparations with weak squad took entry just to sake compete with atk mb and peer fan pressure but we forget no matter how mohunbagan tool entry in isl as a new team but they never new atk entity is old and professional experienced which handy last season for atkmb

the aggressive move atk mb show with the help of goenka's money looks like soon isl will be one team show

for giving equal importance to all isl clubs money caped implimentation nessecity now in isl

the aggressive move atk mb show with the help of goenka's money looks like soon isl will be one team show

for giving equal importance to all isl clubs money caped implimentation nessecity now in isl
Don't think so. A good manager and a good technical scouting team will overcome all these money problem. See FC Goa. They aren't spending like this. But still they are doing good business. These big money spenders are actually needed to support football ecosystem. They will pay small spenders. By the way i am sure if Shree cement will get full ownership of EB, then they will also spend like this.

am sure if Shree cement will get full ownership of EB, then they will also spend like this.
yup bang on if east Bengal get money they try to any how outbid atkmb.

if you want to see example just watch krishanu movie
how old days in induan football east Bengal and mohubagan sign player

you die in laughter after see that movie

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock