Indian Super League 2021-2022 | News, Transfer and Discussion

s8D890n.jpg

Some foreign players payment pending

Source

Yes. That is the case. As i thought, they can escape ban by paying dues.
and it's silly they not paid johny till now from the time eb signed when sree cement not became sponsor quess was sponsor . hope stupid eb manegement of east bengal by the presure of eb supporter and voting power top heads of eb change and new responseable mangement formed.

coz nitu sarkar and his men's are good for nothing 😅

current

instead of 7 indian players and 4 forgein player rule fsdl should also made mandatory to keep one indian striker upfront for all club then realistically indian football progresses
I don't really think mandating such things will help us. May be one Indian striker in match day squad. But certainly not in playing Xi. Mandaring such things will reduce quality of football. About striker development, i think when we will have more games a season like 27 match or when we will have 20 clubs in ISL, then we will naturally have more Indian striker. Through Rotation or competition way.

More than 5 cr payment pending for players from east bangal and currently they r not in position to clear this
So thought time ahead for the club

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock