Indian Journalism Tidbits

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 407
  • Views: Views 45,868
Yeah, so all 50,000 residence are responsible for illegal mining? Anyhow I am not a person who you would want to discuss about Haldwani as I have no clue about the topic. Only thing I recall is watching it some odd protest when it eviction drive happens.
Not just illigal mining but also main issue is encroachment of govt property.

Seeing Indian Journalists in Davos for coverage of World Economic Forum ,it looks like majority of them are there for their annual european vacations.It is also funny to see that this despite being a business event,the journalists covering are mostly influential one's of their channel irrespective of their regular coverage track.

Seeing Indian Journalists in Davos for coverage of World Economic Forum ,it looks like majority of them are there for their annual european vacations.It is also funny to see that this despite being a business event,the journalists covering are mostly influential one's of their channel irrespective of their regular coverage track.
Watch CNBC.

Watch CNBC.
CNBC is a business news channel but the likes of Rahul Kanwal,Vishnu Som,Swati Khandelwal who covers only Auto sector for Zee Business are based on what their channel only knows.

CNBC is a business news channel but the likes of Rahul Kanwal,Vishnu Som,Swati Khandelwal who covers only Auto sector for Zee Business are based on what their channel only knows.
Why are you watching those channels for Davos? They have a separate ratings driven base where newsmakers are bigger than news. Anyhow have you ever seen any news channels in India with proper health and geopolitical expert? Newspapers does better work here.

Why are you watching those channels for Davos? They have a separate ratings driven base where newsmakers are bigger than news.
Ah i am not watching,these videos appear on my twitter feed as i am following the newschannels.
Anyhow have you ever seen any news channels in India with proper health and geopolitical expert? Newspapers does better work here.
News Channels invites guests to spread their agenda.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock