Indian Journalism Tidbits

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 412
  • Views: Views 47,119
Government also needs to protect journalists. It's not government. It's goons and fringe elements that attacks journalist.
Sometimes these journalist are nowhere less than goons.

Source

T: Which fridge convicted murderer bought? Did you feel he was a murderer? What are the features of this fridge model?

Dunno if they did. If The Wire created public sympathy. Kudos to them for protecting 50,000 people from getting evicted out in cold. 👏👏👏

Dunno if they did. If The Wire created public sympathy. Kudos to them for protecting 50,000 people from getting evicted out in cold. 👏👏👏
🤣🤣🤣 Since when Supreme Court started taking sympathies of news outlet seriously?
Didn't they work according to constitution.
But, this is good atleast the people don't have to face cold outside.
The Wire and entire left ecosystem is not 'that much' active in recent Delhi's case of eviction. Why so?
Although, these people just get stay otherwise railway is not going to leave a inch of its land.

🤣🤣🤣 Since when Supreme Court started taking sympathies of news outlet seriously?
Didn't they work according to constitution.
But, this is good atleast the people don't have to face cold outside.
The Wire and entire left ecosystem is not 'that much' active in recent Delhi's case of eviction. Why so?
Although, these people just get stay otherwise railway is not going to leave a inch of its land.
I don't know anything about left or their agenda. As a human I think no one should be left out in the cold specially during harsh winter months. Right wing government is acting heartless. Railways is with them. Ministry could ask for a delay in eviction if it was strictly required. Also street dogs in Delhi didn't deserved to lose their shelter. God is watching disgraceful MCD officials whoever ended up harming others have always ended up having painful mortal diseases by the end of their life cycle. Always remember this. Poor and homeless are living beings too. Right needs to treat them with kindness and dignity.

I don't know anything about left or their agenda. As a human I think no one should be left out in the cold specially during harsh winter months. Right wing government is acting heartless. Railways is with them. Ministry could ask for a delay in eviction if it was strictly required. Also street dogs in Delhi didn't deserved to lose their shelter. God is watching disgraceful MCD officials whoever ended up harming others have always ended up having painful mortal diseases by the end of their life cycle. Always remember this. Poor and homeless are living beings too. Right needs to treat them with kindness and dignity.
Whatever no where I stated someone should be thrown out in this harsh cold outside. Although, entire ecosystem is working on their agendas.
Do you even know why these people are evicted?
In 1998, the government had approved the construction of a bridge on Gola river flowing in Haldwani and close to the railway station. The bridge was completed in 2004. Four years later, the bridge collapsed during torrential rains.
The reason behind this was illigal mining near the bridge by the locals. A proper plan need to be given otherwise this will keep happening.

Whatever no where I stated someone should be thrown out in this harsh cold outside. Although, entire ecosystem is working on their agendas.
Do you even know why these people are evicted?
In 1998, the government had approved the construction of a bridge on Gola river flowing in Haldwani and close to the railway station. The bridge was completed in 2004. Four years later, the bridge collapsed during torrential rains.
The reason behind this was illigal mining near the bridge by the locals. A proper plan need to be given otherwise this will keep happening.
Yeah, so all 50,000 residence are responsible for illegal mining? Anyhow I am not a person who you would want to discuss about Haldwani as I have no clue about the topic. Only thing I recall is watching it some odd protest when it eviction drive happens.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock