Breaking Indian Air Force Crosses LOC, Attacks JeM terror camps

• Thread starter Thread starter jakab
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 207
  • Views Views: Views 24,744
Status
Not open for further replies.
Asking proof because our media quoted "Govt Sources" and told 300-400 killed militants in the attack.

Asking proof is not bad , as a responsible citizen we are bound to ask question and bring out the fact. One should not just believe what just Govt gives to Media. For that we don't need democracy , we can be happy with military rule.

Many started asking question because of the hype given , and the contradictory version from independent media like BBC , Reuters etc.

Now BJP Minister himself telling that the attack is not to kill the militants, but to show that we are capable of attacking.

Asking proof because our media quoted "Govt Sources" and told 300-400 killed militants in the attack.

Asking proof is not bad , as a responsible citizen we are bound to ask question and bring out the fact. One should not just believe what just Govt gives to Media. For that we don't need democracy , we can be happy with military rule.

Many started asking question because of the hype given , and the contradictory version from independent media like BBC , Reuters etc.

Now BJP Minister himself telling that the attack is not to kill the militants, but to show that we are capable of attacking.

We must believe what MEA spokesperson said

These minister will keep speaking nonsense

We must believe what MEA spokesperson said

These minister will keep speaking nonsense

Did MEA said 300 militants killed? Then where is the proof , why cannot Govt throw that in the face of the independent Media and the Pakistan.

Did MEA said 300 militants killed? Then where is the proof , why cannot Govt throw that in the face of the independent Media and the Pakistan.

Ur right. The number of killed terrorist is know known. It's definitely high as Pak themselves said many camps was attacked in the strike.

MEA said that IAF conducted airstrike in the camps, so people have to believe it. They did not say how many were killed, I hope we get the actual date soon

Ur right. The number of killed terrorist is know known. It's definitely high as Pak themselves said many camps was attacked in the strike.

MEA said that IAF conducted airstrike in the camps, so people have to believe it. They did not say how many were killed, I hope we get the actual date soon
But Bro they should shown the proofs for that. They shouldn't talk like that without any proofs and if they have they should shown it openly what I also feel so..

But Bro they should shown the proofs for that. They shouldn't talk like that without any proofs and if they have they should shown it openly what I also feel so..

We should remember that Surgical Strikes proof came out later on.

Same way all proof will come out.

And US satellite's can see all activities.

What to do we have "JUMLA" Govt we can't trust by words we need proof to trust that else they will say simply "it's a jumla to catch the power" 😅😅🤣🤣😠😠😤😤

What to do we have "JUMLA" Govt we can't trust by words we need proof to trust that else they will say simply "it's a jumla to catch the power" 😅😅🤣🤣😠😠😤😤

People like u who question the strikes done by our defence forces, even if proof is put out u will have another reason to bash the Govt...

When the world have acknowledged this strikes what more proof u want ???

External affairs ministry has provided the Information. And I believe in my IAF and Govt.

People like u who question the strikes done by our defence forces, even if proof is put out u will have another reason to bash the Govt...
Unfortunately I'm not a BHAKTH
When the world have acknowledged this strikes what more proof u want ???
world will acknowledge for everything because they don't have any problem in that by displaying the face they are against terrorism but those only supplying weapon to terrorist leave it that's different topic

BTW I voted for Present Govt not for world , I'm paying tax for current govt not for world hence I'm asking the proof on the other side I'm not asking proof for attack I accept Airforce attack happened but I want proof for 200 , 300 , 400 etc... Terrorist death count .. so my question I want to Know how they are telling 3 figure count so something there as a proof so only they are accepting nor denying

So release it what wrong in that either deny or accept with proof but not doing anything simply figuring count for Votes is shameful thing imo
External affairs ministry has provided the Information. And I believe in my IAF and Govt.
Haha we all know abt u buddy so not a big deal for u supporting but that doesn't mean we should follow ur feet to accept we will raise question govt have to answer

BTW govt itself not telling anything & scratching head but why ur getting tense be cool it's not that bad for asking proof

Still I can't understand what's wrong in asking proof 🤷🤷

Last edited:
Unfortunately I'm not a BHAKTH
world will acknowledge for everything because they don't have any problem in that by displaying the face they are against terrorism but those only supplying weapon to terrorist leave it that's different topic

BTW I voted for Present Govt not for world , I'm paying tax for current govt not for world hence I'm asking the proof on the other side I'm not asking proof for attack I accept Airforce attack happened but I want proof for 200 , 300 , 400 etc... Terrorist death count .. so my question I want to Know how they are telling 3 figure count so something there as a proof so only they are accepting nor denying

So release it what wrong in that either deny or accept with proof but doing anything simply figuring count for Votes is shameful thing imo

Haha we all know abt u buddy so not a big deal for u supporting but that doesn't mean we should follow ur feet to accept we will raise question govt have to answer

BTW govt itself not telling anything & scratching head but why ur getting tense be cool it's not that bad for asking proof

Still I can't understand what's wrong in asking proof 🤷🤷
We need proof how the no. Of terrorists dead were counted😜

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom