Breaking Indian Air Force Crosses LOC, Attacks JeM terror camps

• Thread starter Thread starter jakab
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 207
  • Views Views: Views 24,759
Status
Not open for further replies.
How you guys believe in your comedy and slave media ?? Don't forget it's even lower in freedom compare to Indian press.

We Indians specially critical don't believe our Media such blindly as you guys Believe yours.

They are saying nothing has happened means you guys are accepting. LOL

And I am saying all this after watching GEO news, Express News, Dawn, Abb Tak (Aaj Tak copy) for few times. What I saw was lie at next level.

Now, Don't say that you are living near victim place and you have seen by your eyes.

Dear Watching Indian news channels are like watching cartoon network

this question should be answered by you how they fool Indians with fake pictures videos and propaganda

i know you not going to believe and i am just wasting my energy to make you convince

below is just an example and i am not going to further discuss topic here because you people cant listen truth and only can ban member for truth

Indian Media Embarasses Itself After Sharing Photoshopped Image of 'Terrorist'

Dear Watching Indian news channels are like watching cartoon network

this question should be answered by you how they fool Indians with fake pictures videos and propaganda

i know you not going to believe and i am just wasting my energy to make you convince

below is just an example and i am not going to further discuss topic here because you people cant listen truth and only can ban member for truth

Indian Media Embarasses Itself After Sharing Photoshopped Image of 'Terrorist'
I agree that's what I am saying that we Indian's does not believe to News channels that easily how you guys. You guys are puppet of your army.

Don't say that India attacked Sri Lankan team and because that ICC banned Pakistan land. Don't blame the India for death of Innocent Kids in Pakistan. It's the date because of your Army.

Just see a Pakistani satire Journalist interview. See how he said that Army personal kidnapped him when he starts questioning them.

And the guy who took the interview is not a BJP bakth or related to BJP. He openly critize govt.

We have our own problems but we are still better than lies of Pakistan.

Last edited:
I agree that's what I am saying that we Indian's does not believe to News channels that easily how you guys. You guys are puppet of your army.

Don't say that India attacked Sri Lankan team and because that ICC banned Pakistan land. Don't blame the India for death of Innocent Kids in Pakistan. It's the date because of your Army.

Just see a Pakistani satire Journalist interview. See how he said that Army personal kidnapped him when he starts questioning them.

And the guy who took the interview is not a BJP bakth or related to BJP. He openly critize govt.

We have our own problems but we are still better than lies of Pakistan.

My Dear Friend, so you accept that Indian news channels keeping on transmitting lies all the day and that was what we discussing and now you opening another army front discussion

if you are blaming Pakistan for Indian Cricket Team and other attacks which were sponsored by RAW and we already had caught Indian Terrorist who is involved in terrorist activities in Pakistan then you should blame Indian forces for Palwama attach why Pakistan

This is double standard and hypocrisy that when Indian sponsor terrorism in Pakistan its not accepted by Indians and when something happens in India, Pakistan is blamed

India sponsored terrorism in East Pakistan and created Bangladesh, Since 70 years 700000 militants in Kashmir and still blame Pakistan for terrorist activities

Why Kashmiri people still fighting in Kashmir because they are not being treated nicely

World has moved over from all these things called wars and terrorism but we are still 70 years back

If USA and Japan can sit together, Europe countries can unite why not Pakistan Indian people

No one wins war and we never provoked war and always wanted peace, Its India who violated our airspace and by the time am writing these lines war has been declared and two Indian jets are down by PAF

Lets Witness destruction of humanity on both sides

we tried our best for peace but India has violated our aerial territories and although IA jets couldn't attack any target inside Pakistan and ran away dropping their payload in forest.

Its declaration of war from India and its already started on borders which media is not showing in India

All those who were in favor of war now witness the destruction on both sides as our weapons of mass destruction are activated now and here war is already declared

neither India nor Pakistan going to win but humanity will loose as its not going to stop now without destruction on both sides

Welcome to the war against humanity , remember its India who started and we will finish it off
Now that would be the joke of the day 😂

My Dear Friend, so you accept that Indian news channels keeping on transmitting lies all the day and that was what we discussing and now you opening another army front discussion

if you are blaming Pakistan for Indian Cricket Team and other attacks which were sponsored by RAW and we already had caught Indian Terrorist who is involved in terrorist activities in Pakistan then you should blame Indian forces for Palwama attach why Pakistan

This is double standard and hypocrisy that when Indian sponsor terrorism in Pakistan its not accepted by Indians and when something happens in India, Pakistan is blamed

India sponsored terrorism in East Pakistan and created Bangladesh, Since 70 years 700000 militants in Kashmir and still blame Pakistan for terrorist activities

Why Kashmiri people still fighting in Kashmir because they are not being treated nicely

World has moved over from all these things called wars and terrorism but we are still 70 years back

If USA and Japan can sit together, Europe countries can unite why not Pakistan Indian people

No one wins war and we never provoked war and always wanted peace, Its India who violated our airspace and by the time am writing these lines war has been declared and two Indian jets are down by PAF

Lets Witness destruction of humanity on both sides

As as your Media lies.

You cannot clap from single hand.

Be fool by your Army. Your thinking just reflects how your nation is.

As as your Media lies.

You cannot clap from single hand.

Be fool by your Army. Your thinking just reflects how your nation is.

My friend this is uploaded by me and wait one pilot is alive and soon will be presented in media

Indian News channels also confirmed that Jets are shot down

My friend this is uploaded by me and wait one pilot is alive and soon will be presented in media

Indian News channels also confirmed that Jets are shot down
I can't see anyone alive in video. However the video doesn't confirms anything.

The jet is Pakistan F-16 itself.

Last edited:
Indian Govt Boycott All Pakistani Things. Indian Tv channel boycott Pakistani sports, Indian Film/tv Industry Boycott Pakistani Artists.Indian Sports Stadiums Removed Pakistani Cricketers Memorial. All Indian Started Boycotting Pakistan.
Dreamdth Forum India's One of the Biggest Forum, So Why We till Tolerate This Pakistani Member?? Who Using our All Things for their Benefits then also Continuously abusing US using fake reports.

Last edited:
Indian Govt Boycott All Pakistani Things. Indian Tv channel boycott Pakistani sports, Indian Film/tv Industry Boycott Pakistani Artists.Indian Sports Stadiums Removed Pakistani Cricketers Memorial. All Indian Started Boycotting Pakistan.
Dreamdth Forum India's One of the Biggest Forum, So Why We till Tolerate This Pakistani Member?? Who Using our All Things for their Benefits then also Continuously abusing US using fake reports.
Yes you are right.

Banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom