Breaking Indian Air Force Crosses LOC, Attacks JeM terror camps

• Thread starter Thread starter jakab
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 207
  • Views Views: Views 24,759
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bro I would request to ignore such people as this is been politicised by the MLA's and councillors of a particular party. They feel it's just a way of showing their love for the party and gaining out of it. I know everyone has a different view and everyone has the right to express which certain people have done. With this we cannot blame anyone.

If we react on each and everything we will end up blaming nd demotivate ourself till the end. In this scenario I would suggest to ignore unnecessary blames and politics.

I'm being being neutral here and not supporting any particular group. I also understand that this is a forum for discussions which is quite respectful. But due to certain other factors discussions end up in arguments which cannot be accepted. I'm sorry but no wrong thoughts.

Some members again trying to make people negative just because they asked for proof.

They are failing to understand a simple thing that asking for proof isn't questioning IAF credibilites or it is that can't see downside of NaMo government.

It will be tight slap to Pakistan as their government also demanding for proof. Government can advertise how many are killed to gain votes, but can't submit proof when whole country asks. Worse is their supporters start making people bad whoever asks for it!

First NaMo wanted support from all parties. He asked to show unity towards India during the attack by not politicizing things. All parties accepted and stopped politicizing. Then they themselves (BJP government and bhakts ofcourse) doubted on it and even worse part was their bhakts started saying it is just for show by other parties to not make themselves as deshdrohi's.

Now BJP government people themselves advertising with Abhinandan and rest of Air Strike things to gain votes as can be seen above and every social media channeld. So who is wrong here? If they are fair enough then they also should give credits to every parties, who supported them in hard times of India understanding the situation.

Now i am guessing this thing would be twisted and turned to another direction by saying other parties would need credits for Modi's deeds!

They (bhakts) can go to any level to praise Modi that they forget what is actually good and bad. Even some members here even claimed other members who questioned as terrorist, seriously!? Not that it didn't happened before but it hurts to see where our youth's heading towards and how much they are been influenced by politicians.

I hope not to be tagged as other party supporter or terrorist as i spoken the truth. Again, as said before, good work should be praised but bad work should also be criticised.

Open your eyes and stop being so blind that you accuse others anything sh#t just because they are not par with your thinking.

I don't tag anyone as bhakt usually but unfortunately i could not control myself from speaking that by seeing some comments. Bhakt is very small word from calling someone as anti-national or terrorist.😪

Peace!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom