OTF Exclusive India tour of England, 2018 -- Updates

• Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 947
  • Views: Views 85,028
FB_IMG_15302868149958423.jpg

Stokes returns as England name 14-man squad for India ODIs - Cricbuzz

Last edited:
Opener dawid malan has been called up as cover for England's T20I series openers against India at Manchester on Tuesday (July 3).
The left-handed batsman was added to the original squad after seamer Tom Curran suffered a side strain. However, with more than handy bowling options in the 14-member side, the hosts opted against a like-for-like replacement and instead called up an opening batsman who has already notched up four half-centuries in his five-match international T20I career so far."I got a message from [national selector] Ed Smith saying I had been called up for one game," Malan told Sky Sports while commentating on the English domestic One-Day Cup final at Lord's on Saturday (June 30).

Malan added to England squad as injury cover - Cricbuzz

Krunal Pandya, Deepak Chahar called up to India's T20I squad for England

Deepak Chahar and Krunal Pandya have been named as replacements for the injured duo of Jasprit Bumrah and Washington Sundar for the T20I series against England. Both Chahar and Krunal received their maiden T20I call-up following injuries to Bumrah and Sundar that has ruled them out of the T20I series that begins on July 12. Washington Sundar, who was also in India's ODI squad has been replaced by Axar Patel.

Krunal Pandya, Deepak Chahar called up to India's T20I squad for England

I think Jasprit Bumrah very important in Test series against England then Odi,s and T20,s.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock