OTF Exclusive India tour of England, 2018 -- Updates

• Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 947
  • Views: Views 84,297
Why Suryakumar is not slected ? Why this Pandey again got chance ?

Good to see Raina back in the ODI team. He may not accumulated much runs in the T20I series in SA & in Nidahas Trophy, but he looked confident as he was never out of the team.
Waiting to see Rayudu back (possibly replacing Iyer or Karthik). I prefer keeping (not gloving BTW) Karthik in England (so for WC'19) as his record there is good. If I remember correctly, he had some great contributions in winning the sole Test series in England (present era) under Rahul's captaincy. He also played some good knocks in limited overs alongwith Uthappa in that same period.
Rayudu would like to prove MSD wrong (if not already), when MS didn't rely on him and costed an international match.

Can't believe Rayudu didn't clear a fitness test. 2 ways to look at it. One, The fitness test has a real high standard that even with lower fitness levels playing for 16 IPL games in 50 days, Rayudu got away. Or, hes been binging on Hyderabadi Biryani in the Ramzan season since the 3 weeks that IPL got over.

As per ESPN, team India going to raise the bar and set 17 as the new Yo-Yo standard soon.

The injury prone KL will surely pull up after 1-2 matches, may be before the series.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock