India got First Bronze at Rio Olympic

• Thread starter Thread starter Optimus_Prime
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 18
  • Views Views: Views 1,858

Optimus_Prime

Contributor
Reaction score
And finally 13 days all waits are over, SakshiMalik won the bronze medal in wrestling
#Wrestling
Bronze medal match
#SakshiMalik (IND) VS #AisuluuTynybekova (KGZ)
SakshiMalik won the bout by 8-5

2fae4e86119b7c4ce627770cbf6d242f.jpg

43cd328d3259e37e91672b2e963f232e.jpg

2f9247d399161e9c2b0ca7e67c509a19.jpg

One of the proud moment for all Indian.....

e510479a0a3b413872553dd0859612e9.jpg

What a moment.....

742a9147a1d6c7d3f4e4e8476d982162.jpg

Wow.... thats wonderful.

But I saw her loose her match yeaterday night... did she fight for different weight categoties :huh

shawl_who said:
Wow.... thats wonderful.

But I saw her loose her match yeaterday night... did she fight for different weight categoties :huh

no bro.
here is a rule.
suppose you lost a match , and if the person , agisnt whom you have lost the match, if he/she moves to final round then you will get a chance to win bronze medal by repeachage round. Actually in Kusti, Two bronze winner is there.one from direct round and one from repechage round.
at the repechage round you will play directly round 2. then if you win round 2 then u will be in round 3. and round 3 win means U won a bronze medal

Optimus_Prime said:
no bro.
here is a rule.
suppose you lost a match , and if the person , agisnt whom you have lost the match, if he/she moves to final round then you will get a chance to win bronze medal by repeachage round. Actually in Kusti, Two bronze winner is there.one from direct round and one from repechage round.
at the repechage round you will play directly round 2. then if you win round 2 then u will be in round 3. and round 3 win means U won a bronze medal

arrey bhai... kehna kya chahte ho... :lol

I m unable to understand d rule... let me read it again. :(

Optimus_Prime said:
no bro.
here is a rule.

did she play her repechage round against d same opponent, to whom she lost ? or some other opponent ? :u :huh :shy

shawl_who said:
arrey bhai... kehna kya chahte ho... :lol

I m unable to understand d rule... let me read it again. :(

sidhe sidhe bhasa main,
agar ap QF e har jate ho , aur jis se har gaye o banda agar FINAL tak chala jaye toh apko bronze medal jitne ka dubara mauka milega. iske liye apko 2match aur khelne padenge. is 2 match ko bola jata hain Repechage round. us 2 match main ap jit gaye toh apko bronze mil jayega.
apko yeh v bata doon , Sushil kumar aur Yogeshawr Datta v aise hi Bronze jitey they.

Optimus_Prime said:
Actually in Kusti, Two bronze winner is there.one from direct round and one from repechage round.

In wrestling bronze medal matches are played between the losers of semifinal & winners of repechage round 1.

Shawl Bro, yeh dekho...
Samajh aa jayega

0124f1b4a577d84dddb708a716eedb90.jpg

Wrestling Repechage system
-> In the above diagram, assume 1 and 16 made it to the finals.
-> Those who lost to 1 and 16 are ( 2,3,5 and 15,13,9 ) respectively have been circled, and they will compete separately for the bronze.
-> So all the red circled players will compete separately for a bronze and all the blue circled players will compete for another bronze.
-> The bronze competitors will fight in this manner: 2 and 3 will play a match; if 2 wins, he will play with 5. Whoever wins the match between 2 and 5, wins the bronze. Similarly, 15 and 13 will play a match; if 15 wins, he will play with 9. Whoever wins the match between 15 and 9 wins the second bronze.

Back
Top Bottom