Income Tax return filing date extended to 31 August

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 9
  • Views: Views 1,194
i have already file.......infact govt should give incentive for early filing of return.....
How did you file? Directly on income tax site or using any support sites like cleartax?

I am trying using cleartax today and I am seeing technical error messages :(

I also want to file online, some people want Rs.1500 to 2500 / file. any possible through online. Pls guide me if possible.

I also want to file online, some people want Rs.1500 to 2500 / file. any possible through online. Pls guide me if possible.
There are many sites (Eg: cleartax.in) which offer free assistance to file income tax returns, we would need to just upload form16 on that site and it guides us with all steps.
Filing through official site is bit complex for newbies however it is easy for people who are used to it :)

There are many sites (Eg: cleartax.in) which offer free assistance to file income tax returns, we would need to just upload form16 on that site and it guides us with all steps.
Filing through official site is bit complex for newbies however it is easy for people who are used to it :)
I'm filling through official site only since last 6-7 years. It's one of the most user friendly site and much better than cleartax.

I'm filling through official site only since last 6-7 years. It's one of the most user friendly site and much better than cleartax.
I believe first time it would be bit complex and from next time it would be easier, I was just trying using official site by entering exact details as per my form16 but it is showing tax due of Rs.10 whereas I do not see any due using cleartax or on my form16 :(

If you are a salaried person & no other form of income, it should be very easy to file the ITR (ITR1) from your Form 16. Inbox me if you need any assistance/want to discuss further.

I believe first time it would be bit complex and from next time it would be easier, I was just trying using official site by entering exact details as per my form16 but it is showing tax due of Rs.10 whereas I do not see any due using cleartax or on my form16 :(
This must be due to rounding up of some numbers in the ITR form(rounds up to the next higher 10s position if >5 in units position). Check the Total Income taxable & income tax computed in both cases. This is my guess. Do check the computed numbers once to trace back the 10rs difference.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock