Seeking Help If the electricity grid collapes tonight. Will it damage our electronic items?

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 57
  • Views: Views 5,332
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even trump regularly take press conference and tell about further plans but our PM.. 🤔🤔
Let me say it loud and clear. Incompetent American government. Holding press conference means nothing. US President refuses to wear mask. Let alone encourage others. He gets countered by his health experts. Gives fictional deadlines. Worst is letting people die. He wouldn't allow a locked down of economy no matter how many lives are lost.

Meanwhile before you critize Modi. He did had an press conference with news editors of most tv networks.

Also I am telling you. Press conference should be held by health experts and respective cabinet ministers like health and finance ministers. I don't think our PM knows anything about this pandemic more than you and me. All he can do is give sympathy and false assurances at the moment until the vaccine is made.

Last edited:
I hope those people are arrested and the strictest punishment is imposed on them

Disgusting that such people still do such things even after PM telling clearly.

These people are themselves to be blamed for the acts and no one else.
I completely support . People are dying daily and here people started celebrating by cracker as every thing is ok.
Lunatic

Last edited:
Thank God EB man Arrived I guess power supply fully halted waiting for power supply resume 🤩🤩

Edit: Power Resumed 🤩🤩 Good Night

Last edited:
Reactions: iDJ
PM's 9-minute lights-out call goes well without disrupting electricity grid

The power consumption went down from 117GW to 85.30GW within the spin of around four minutes leading up to 9PM. That means this was much more than anticipated fall of 12GW, the minister said.
The ramp up was very smooth at around 110 GW after the dip in demand during light-out, adding that no incident of any power failure reported..

Again power gone 3rd time in last 2 hrs 😔😱

A big THANK YOU to all the electricity employees who worked hard (While people were lighting diyas, flash lights and bursting crackers) to make this event a success. This thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock