Seeking Help If the electricity grid collapes tonight. Will it damage our electronic items?

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 57
  • Views: Views 5,363
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope those people are arrested and the strictest punishment is imposed on them

Disgusting that such people still do such things even after PM telling clearly.

These people are themselves to be blamed for the acts and no one else.

In our Area we facing low voltage issue street light down .. in my home in last 30 minutes tubelight , tv , refrigerator shutdown but fan swings still not get voltage up 😠😡🤬😔

Proof for grid failure as predicted by experts

Here's also people not only bursted fireworks. Went out in groups to watch diyas. Lesson learnt. Never expected most Indians to be mature. 😔

No more community events. Just make PM and Sports Minister to come on Doordarshan and do yoga/workout every morning and evening to inspire fit India movement and urge them to stay at home.

Last edited:
Kumaraswamy should know today is 5th April and not 6th April.

He first should tell us if he knows astrology or something like that as to how he came to such foolish assumption
Exactly, he is lying about PPE too. We have more than enough PPE. Infact we are exporting to other countries. How could we do same with shortage? Some doctors are spreading lies saying we lack PPE. This no good for society doctors shall be arrested for defaming our government.

He is asking PM for a scientific and rational explanation.

Weekly once yaar

Next appearance will be on 12 or 13th April as per my assumption he will ask us to make tea & sipping from balcony 🤣😜😠😡
That was not a press conference. It was just a speech with half information. Still he did not said a single word about how we will manage the sinking corporates and industries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock