Good News IEA praises Modi govt for taking electricity to every village; calls India 'star performer'

Dont you see bro. They have made a statue of 3000 crores which will resist incoming national disasters and also remove terrorism. Also they are planning to make statues like that on every state
Don't you think mayawati elephants were better?

BJP means bharatiya jumla party :p
Every Indian family's will get 15 lakh rupees in there account :p
Anybody in the forum has get that amount ?
What about black money from Switzerland bank accounts. ?
What about nirav modi,Vijay Malaya can they will surrender no :mad:

BJP means bharatiya jumla party :p
Every Indian family's will get 15 lakh rupees in there account :p
Anybody in the forum has get that amount ?
What about black money from Switzerland bank accounts. ?
What about nirav modi,Vijay Malaya can they will surrender no :mad:

I guess already the video is come out and proved that no such promises were made of giving 15 L, posting same again wont make fake news true

Modi will win in 2019 also. He is a man with vision to take india on international level.
Don't know about win but surely he's is a man with vision.
@Anish Pai
is BJP central govt has helped to Titli Cyclone Effected Areas?
Home Minister Rajnath Singh said that more funds would be disbursed based on the report of Inter-Ministerial Central Team (IMCT).
Cyclone Titli: Centre release Rs 229 cr to Andhra, assures state of further assistance
If you don't know about anything don't talk rubbish all the way search before you talk.
True! Manmohan Singh started project which was lying in between and Modi made it possible. Just like something started by someone but after some time it delayed but some other came forward and complete it what's wrong claim by BJP.

Dont you see bro. They have made a statue of 3000 crores which will resist incoming national disasters and also remove terrorism. Also they are planning to make statues like that on every state
Similar to Demo,which has brought peace in Kashmir.

Narayana Murthy praises PM Modi, says continuity will be a good thing

"PM Modi & his cabinet have worked very hard in reducing corruption at central level. I rarely hear a complaint of corruption at the Central Govt level. On Rafale deal, I don't know what the truth is unless there is data."

This is true previous government (UPA) was involved numbers of corruption charges but this government (NDA) reducing corruption at center level ...
no one can stop corruption in the world but can reduce it by making strict law and using technology and Modi government is doing good job by making lots of thing online i.e digital.

Narayana Murthy praises PM Modi, says continuity will be a good thing Read more at: //economictimes.indiatimes.com/articleshow/66614908.cms?utm_source=contentofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock