Idea Cellular offers 1 GB data per day to postpaid users with new pack

• Thread starter Thread starter rahul1117kumar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 10
  • Views Views: Views 1,985
Reaction score
Idea Cellular , one of the leading telecom operators in India, has started offering 1 GB data per day to postpaid customers on limited rental plans of Rs 199 and above. The users with 4G handsets will get 1 GB per day and non 4G users opting for the plan will get 3 GB data per month.

The new postpaid pack priced at Rs 300 is being offered for free on rental plans of Rs 499 and above. The telco is giving the pack at a discounted rate of Rs 50 to customers on base rental plans of Rs 349 to Rs 498. The discount is available for the first three months of subscription.

Idea Cellular: Idea Cellular offers 1 GB data per day to postpaid users with new pack, Telecom News, ET Telecom

Idea Cellular is offering 1GB 4G data per day at Rs 300 for its postpaid customers

Idea has announced new plan with 1GB 4G data per day for its postpaid subscribers. The new plan is priced at Rs 300 but the company is offering discounts to its existing subscribers. Idea users with billing plan of Rs 199 or above are only eligible for this new data offer.

All existing Idea users with rental plan of Rs 499 or above will get this new offer for free for months. Users with rental plan between Rs 349 and Rs 499 will get the scheme at a discounted rate of Rs 50 per month for three months and those with rental plan between Rs 199 and Rs 349 will be charged Rs 200 per month for first three months. The company notes that post three months, the subscribers will be charged Rs 300 per month.

screen capture

In order to avail this offer, Idea customers will have to subscribe on or before April 30, 2017. The validity of this plan is till March 31, 2018 irrespective of the subscription date. The offer is primarily for 4G handset users and those with 3G/2G device will only get 3GB data per month. Idea's new offer can easily stake claim to be cheaper than Reliance Jio's Prime offer, which is priced at an annual fee of Rs 99 and monthly recharge of Rs 303. Reliance Jio claims 72 million Jio users have subscribed to its Prime offer and has extended the deadline till April 15. The company is also giving away three months free usage for those subscribing to Prime and doing first recharge of Rs 303 or higher.

While Jio's offer was lucrative at one point in time, other telecom service providers have countered with cheaper or similarly priced alternative. Airtel, Vodafone, MTNL, BSNL have all announced new data plans with 1GB free data per day at under Rs 350.

Idea Cellular is offering 1GB 4G data per day at Rs 300 for its postpaid customers | Digit.in

RE: Idea Cellular is offering 1GB 4G data per day at Rs 300 for its postpaid customers

but how to get this offer.?

RE: Idea Cellular is offering 1GB 4G data per day at Rs 300 for its postpaid customers

But the big catch in this offer is: NO FREE CALLS & SMS. Ab karo maja.

Prathamesh said:
But the big catch in this offer is: NO FREE CALLS & SMS. Ab karo maja.
What do you mean bro. No free calls? Only data?

thisisjagan said:
What do you mean bro. No free calls? Only data?

Yes, this pack has no free calls, no free sms. Only data.

Are you on any of these pack bro?? I know about 349 and 499... They have UL calls without FUP... 199 Should be on net UL calls... I submitted docs for Porting into idea for 349 but since airtel offered similar offer I declined... I dont see any charges specified in the post about calls.

thisisjagan said:
Are you on any of these pack bro?? I know about 349 and 499... They have UL calls without FUP... 199 Should be on net UL calls... I submitted docs for Porting into idea for 349 but since airtel offered similar offer I declined... I dont see any charges specified in the post about calls.

Call idea. If there were free calls, they would have mentioned it, but they have left it specifically.
My father has that 349 pack, 1GB+600 mins free. (They are talking about old packs not new packs which are for prepaid)
I am 100% sure idea won't give free calls + 1 GB 4G/day...

Prathamesh said:
Call idea. If there were free calls, they would have mentioned it, but they have left it specifically.
My father has that 349 pack, 1GB+600 mins free. (They are talking about old packs not new packs which are for prepaid)
I am 100% sure idea won't give free calls + 1 GB 4G/day...
349 with 1GB per day and UL calls is already available in prepaid... I own a prepaid sim... Im pretty sure the calls are free in these plans... I'll confirm you...

Back
Top Bottom