Jio offers free 2 GB data per day with Jio Data Pack free till April 01

• Thread starter Basil
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 8
  • Views: Views 1,783
I think the title is not appropriate. Those who get this pack today, the validity ends on April 2. Validity is 4 days from the time of activation. Not specifically April 1st.

I think the title is not appropriate. Those who get this pack today, the validity ends on April 2. Validity is 4 days from the time of activation. Not specifically April 1st.

It is showing validity till April 2 for those who got it today bro?

It is showing validity till April 2 for those who got it today bro?
Most Probably. I am saying based on early incidents.
Jio already have this practice of giving 'free data pack' with different names to many customers during special occasions- IPL, World Cup Football etc so many occasions last years. All time this pack comes with 2 GB/day,4 days validity and given randomly to subscribers, approximately throughout a week. And it is not necessary that complete users will get this. Seems they restarted the same. Probably today also many users will get this, so the validity of them get extended accordingly.

Last edited:
You are not alone, I also didn't got it 🙃
If some user got. You didn't. Then you are eligible for free data at a later date. Has happened before too. But you will definitely get the data. Even without any base plan.

thank god i see this post otherwise i don't know jio giving me data silently and it expired also after 31st march without my knowledge 😅😅

kWNjiSm.png

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock