ICC Cricket World Cup 2023 | Winner - Australia

Who will be Crowned as Champion of ICC World Cup 2023?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
PCB wants to play its games in Kolkata/Chennai

Big question on where India v Pak match will be played

If you ask me most likely would be given to Chennai as you have a sporting crowd and there wont be any incidents in Chennai

PCB wants to play its games in Kolkata/Chennai

Big question on where India v Pak match will be played

If you ask me most likely would be given to Chennai as you have a sporting crowd and there wont be any incidents in Chennai
I Disagree Eden Gardens is best place for Big match like India vs Pakistan.

At Chennai you can Play India vs Bangladesh or India vs Zimbabwe that's ok but not iconic matches like this.

Bro..
Chepauk had a good capacity after Modification and Court allowed to use all stands..
Still Eden Gardens is the best option for India Vs Pak match..
But chennai Deserves Better than Ind VS Ban or Ind VS Zim..
Anyway if pak got Games at only 2 stadiums then it will give advantage for them..

Updates on ODI World Cup 2023

•ICC expected to announce the ODI World Cup 2023 fixtures in next couple of months.

•BCCI unlikely to agree for Pakistan's prefer choice venue.

•ICC denied to receive from PCB to slot their matches in Kolkata or Chennai.

•Delhi potential base for Pakistan.

•Eden gardens unlikely to host IND-PAK.

World Cup: Pakistan match at Eden Gardens on unsure pitch

Last edited by a moderator:
Updates on ODI World Cup 2023

•ICC expected to announce the ODI World Cup 2023 fixtures in next couple of months.

•BCCI unlikely to agree for Pakistan's prefer choice venue.

•ICC denied to receive from PCB to slot their matches in Kolkata or Chennai.

•Delhi potential base for Pakistan.

•Eden gardens unlikely to host IND-PAK.

World Cup: Pakistan match at Eden Gardens on unsure pitch
If its in Delhi, Mohali, Mumbai or Ahmedabad you will see Pakistan telling about security reason it will most likely be in Chepauk if Kolkata not their base

I Disagree Eden Gardens is best place for Big match like India vs Pakistan.

At Chennai you can Play India vs Bangladesh or India vs Zimbabwe that's ok but not iconic matches like this.
Chepauk is now the oldest stadium in India so you will see some of the best matches for India there if you ask me one of Ind v Pak or Ind v Eng or Ind v Aus will be there

Chance of Ind v Aus is less coz they just hosted the same ODI and last WC they hosted the Ind v Eng match

Also chance really high of Ind v Aus in Kolkata as this Ind v Aus series match was played in Delhi, Chepauk, Mumbai and Ahmedabad so no chance of any of those cities getting the same Ind v Aus match in group stage of WC so the favourite is Kolkata for that game and most likely no city will host India for 2 matches in the group stage.

So the most likely venue for Ind v Pak if its not Ahmedabad will be Chennai or Mumbai and since Pak wont travel to Mumbai then automatically the most likely stadium to host Ind v Pak if its not Ahmedabad is Chennai

Anyway if pak got Games at only 2 stadiums then it will give advantage for them..
I think mostly they will play big games at Kolkata, Chennai, Bangalore and the smaller games at cities like Hyderabad, Guwahati and Indore so max 6 or 7 cities (if Ind v Pak in Ahmedabad).

They wont play any match in Delhi, Mumbai, Guwahati, Rajkot or Lucknow.

What if i say Nepal have won their all of last 10 Odi matches?
* They will play Icc 2023 Odi wc qualifier at Zimbabwe.
* If tomorrow Nepal wins vs Uae they will play Asia cup 2023 and advance to the India, pakistan's group. (Acc premiere cup)

This team is literally Gujarat Titans of international cricket. New day, new match, new match winners.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock