OTF Exclusive I have bought new fast charge Mobile Charger..

• Thread starter Mr.Bhat
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 30
  • Views: Views 3,842
He has bought a new accessory which has brought some smile to his face. He has shared that happiness with us. Remember he already bought it. Not asking for suggestions to buy. We shall just congratulate him and if we are so much concerned we can just give him a friendly warning about it's usage. Now let's not react as if he had bought a C4 and sitting over it. Don't scare him or make him feel he did a mistake sharing this. No offence to anyone.
Thanx...u said it rightly...but it happens as we cant change someones mindset... Everyone thinks he is right and taking correct decisions including me...
Have a nice day...

The brand mm gold is selling by both amazon and flipkart. So I think it doesn't make any hazardous. (My opinion)
And we most of all love a big restaurant than a roadside dish very much. 🤔😄😄😄. And my experience, I had a mitsun home theatre system. I used it very rough. But now I have a Sony HT . I take care like feather of this. (Fear).

Last edited:
I had local HT many years ago...bought few as upgradations..never experianced of fault and hazzard sounds..all were manufactured in Bangalore...at that time no 5:1 dolby sounds but stereo sound was great...one day decided to buy Sony HT..worked fine for about 1 year...one day the ht was silent..took it to sony service center...they said it may require big amount to repair it which was nearly half of its price...thrown it away and bought another...local brand was fine for 5 years...
There r so many instances like this i have experienced in electric and electronic items...

@Mr.Bhat I respect your opinion and its after all your device, you can do whatever you wish. I just can't agree to it but again i will follow my way for myself. Can't force you. Cost of original Mi adapter just 50 higher than these local ones. So that might not playing a big role.

@Bishnu15 bro Please maintain some decency while posting. Sometimes your posts looks provoking.

Are you indirectly telling to close this thread? Then it would have been better if you had reported.
Did u mean it in my reply 🤔
I am not atall commenting indirectly anytime...whatever i say directly...
BTW i still remember the forum rules...😀

@Mr.Bhat I respect your opinion and its after all your device, you can do whatever you wish. I just can't agree to it but again i will follow my way for myself. Can't force you. Cost of original Mi adapter just 50 higher than these local ones. So that might not playing a big role.

@Bishnu15 bro Please maintain some decency while posting. Sometimes your posts looks provoking.
Thats fine...everyone has their own opinions.....so nothing hurting in any ones opinions...all r friendly discussions surely...

I am ready to say sorry for any mistake committed. Regards @Bapun Raz bro. I am also old enough not to repeat it again. I have always tried to be in your good books but unfortunately sometimes mistskes happen. After all we are human beings. This is my first and last off topic post in this thread. This post too can be deleted without any notice. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock