OTF Exclusive I have bought new fast charge Mobile Charger..

• Thread starter Mr.Bhat
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 30
  • Views: Views 3,842
Usage of unauthorised chargers are strictly prohibited. I shall not recommend anyone not even you. How come such a senior member like you commit such silly mistake of buying a local charger? If your phone blasts u won't be In a position to surf ddf..... Good luck though.

Usage of unauthorised chargers are strictly prohibited. I shall not recommend anyone not even you. How come such a senior member like you commit such silly mistake of buying a local charger? If your phone blasts u won't be In a position to surf ddf..... Good luck though.
It's not about losing a device. It's about his life. In China people are dying from battery explosions.

Is there any connections btween senior member and using a charger for mobile 🤔🤔..its not a mistake surely...i am using local chargers since i bought nokia black and white a decades ago itself...i have used many good handsets...my relatives too using including my Son for his 40k mobile too once the original gets faulty which occurs very quickly after buying...so whenever i want to browse ddf there will be no blockage surely bcoz of phone blast 😄..

It's not about losing a device. It's about his life. In China people are dying from battery explosions.
Is they r from using local chargers? Any link regarding explosions of battery bcoz of using local rechargers ...its for my better understanding ...

Is they r from using local chargers? Any link regarding explosions of battery bcoz of using local rechargers ...its for my better understanding ...
I will link you when I find the news back. I was doing research before buying a charger. But I am attaching a link to an article where a man died using non genuine battery.
Exploding mobile phone battery kills welder
PS I used a Micromax charger. It was supposedly to be a fake charger caught fire in my house in November 2015.

I will link you when I find the news back. I was doing research before buying a charger. But I am attaching a link to an article where a man died using non genuine battery.
Exploding mobile phone battery kills welder
PS I used a Micromax charger. It was supposedly to be a fake charger caught fire in my house in November 2015.
Battery explosions r nowaday almost normal news...for a electrical product gets fire or blasts there r many reasons behind it...there maybe fluctuation in voltage line,maybe heigh voltage in the line, short-circuit in our electricity line..there r many things and reasons...we judge the possibility on our understandings...just target that only...even original charger gets blasted,original battery gets bursted...

He has bought a new accessory which has brought some smile to his face. He has shared that happiness with us. Remember he already bought it. Not asking for suggestions to buy. We shall just congratulate him and if we are so much concerned we can just give him a friendly warning about it's usage. Now let's not react as if he had bought a C4 and sitting over it. Don't scare him or make him feel he did a mistake sharing this. No offence to anyone.

Is there any connections btween senior member and using a charger for mobile 🤔
I believe he said in seniority = more experience in anything sense
i am using local chargers since i bought nokia black and white a decades ago itself...
Lamborghini can't be compared to Nano, right?
Nokia phones were doing literally no processing or background work hence less chances of getting blasted due to extra inputs. They were like bricks which these days Android phones aren't.
i have used many good handsets...my relatives too using including my Son for his 40k mobile too once the original gets faulty which occurs very quickly after buying...
40K or 10k doesn't matter. Any of them can badly hurt you if blasted. It can be matter of coincidence if original adapter got faulty or blasted but ask anyone in mobile department he will surely advise you to go with original charger as they are made specially according to THAT device inputs.
Battery explosions r nowaday almost normal news...
I have saw a 6yr kid going to medical with hand having unsuccessful plastic surgery and having lot of pain after 9 months of mobile battery blast. I am sure he won't say it was normal for him.

We can't stop it and we need electronics anyway but can take minimum precautions. People care about you and know how terrible using local chargers can be that's why asking you to use original ones.

Even original ones with wrong wattage can cause explosion of battery.

Is there any connections btween senior member and using a charger for mobile 🤔🤔..its not a mistake surely...i am using local chargers since i bought nokia black and white a decades ago itself...i have used many good handsets...my relatives too using including my Son for his 40k mobile too once the original gets faulty which occurs very quickly after buying...so whenever i want to browse ddf there will be no blockage surely bcoz of phone blast 😄..
what bapun bro said I echo that.

I believe he said in seniority = more experience in anything sense

Lamborghini can't be compared to Nano, right?
Nokia phones were doing literally no processing or background work hence less chances of getting blasted due to extra inputs. They were like bricks which these days Android phones aren't.

40K or 10k doesn't matter. Any of them can badly hurt you if blasted. It can be matter of coincidence if original adapter got faulty or blasted but ask anyone in mobile department he will surely advise you to go with original charger as they are made specially according to THAT device inputs.

I have saw a 6yr kid going to medical with hand having unsuccessful plastic surgery and having lot of pain after 9 months of mobile battery blast. I am sure he won't say it was normal for him.

We can't stop it and we need electronics anyway but can take minimum precautions. People care about you and know how terrible using local chargers can be that's why asking you to use original ones.

Even original ones with wrong wattage can cause explosion of battery.
I didnt compare old nokia and latest handset...that was just a info of using since then only...i think those examples r not relevant to chargers...i am not atall taking seriousely what a expert suggests in any field...
There maybe instances of blasts in original and local but that doesnt make us not to use them anytime...
I have no harsh measures surely...everyone said their thinking...there is nothing serious to concern so much surely...i have so much experiance of using them....not only in local chargers but in other electronic items too...no one gave a single instance of blasting of a handset by using local chargers....there was just a fear of using the local items only..
Finally
If a local charger fullfills the requirments then y should we invest in heigh priced charger...according to me its total waste of hard-earned money...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock