OTF Exclusive I have bought new fast charge Mobile Charger..

• Thread starter Mr.Bhat
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 30
  • Views: Views 3,840

Mr.Bhat

Contributor
Reaction score
I bought new Qualcomm Quick charge 3.0 standard 3A Mobile fast charger for my Redmi Note7 Pro...its original charger is only 2A... The new charger is charging faster than the original...it takes 1.5 minutes for 1% charging...original takes upto 3 minutes for 1% charging... I have checked with technician about its authenticity...
I have paid Rs 350/- with C type converter connector...

omNPvxI.jpg

wpkmaQM.jpg

sv2LRXs.jpg

It's very dangerous to use unauthorized chargers. Battery is the most dangerous component inside a smartphone. I suggest you not to use such chargers!

It's very dangerous to use unauthorized chargers. Battery is the most dangerous component inside a smartphone. I suggest you not to use such chargers!
Thanx for the suggestion...
We r using local brands from years...nothing happens.. if mishaps r to occur then it may in original too as i read in news....its depending on our mindset of using original only...most of people cant afford original....we r using local brands including my relatives friends too from more than a decade...

Try buying MI 3.0 Qualcomm fast charger from mi store for 449 rupees only.

Thanx for the suggestion...
We r using local brands from years...nothing happens.. if mishaps r to occur then it may in original too as i read in news....its depending on our mindset of using original only...most of people cant afford original....we r using local brands including my relatives friends too from more than a decade...
That mentality needs to change. How can one afford a ₹20,000 phone but not afford a ₹500 charger?

That mentality needs to change. How can one afford a ₹20,000 phone but not afford a ₹500 charger?
Its not about rs 20k phone and 500 for charger...i can even afford 2000 for charger...i was talking about the neccesity of the original...

Its not about rs 20k phone and 500 for charger...i can even afford 2000 for charger...i was talking about the neccesity of the original...
If you like explosions. Then go for non branded stuff. Just remember that they are non branded for a reason.

If you like explosions. Then go for non branded stuff. Just remember that they are non branded for a reason.
Explosions r not occuring on localbrands but in originals only...if u want check the old news and urself can conform it... As far as i have seen and checked local brands r giving less Apms compared to originals...even the local brand chargers willnot sustain heigh voltage compared to originals...

Last edited:
I bought new Qualcomm Quick charge 3.0 standard 3A Mobile fast charger for my Redmi Note7 Pro...its original charger is only 2A... The new charger is charging faster than the original...it takes 1.5 minutes for 1% charging...original takes upto 3 minutes for 1% charging... I have checked with technician about its authenticity...
I have paid Rs 350/- with C type converter connector...

omNPvxI.jpg

wpkmaQM.jpg

sv2LRXs.jpg
Bro don't use these kind of unnamed Unauthorised charger. You don't know the consequences of using these charger.
Saw a post on reddit few months back somebody bought a Unauthorised fast charger from gearbest and he plugged the phone to charge at night and in midnight his charging jack melted by heat and the plastic became glue like and blocked the charging port.
Here's the photo.
6019e40.jpg

Last edited:
Bro don't use these kind of unnamed Unauthorised charger. You don't know the consequences of using these charger.
See a post on reddit few months back somebody bought a Unauthorised fast charger from gerbest and he plugged the phone to charge at night and in midnight his charging jack melted by heat and the plastic became glue like and blocked the charging port.
One thing i really dont do and like of recharging in night and go to sleep...i am always recharging in daytime or finish while go to bed so then i can monitor of charging now and then ...there r pros and cons in everything... The trust always the winner...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock