How's the weather at your place?

• Thread starter Hero
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 6,644
  • Views: Views 397,925
Towns in Bihar with minimum construction going on had AQI of around 500.
Bihar has stubble burning problem. If you travel by trains during winter. You can't see half the fields in the middle of noon.

Bihar has stubble burning problem. If you travel by trains during winter. You can't see half the fields in the middle of noon.
Well i lived first 18 years of life in Bihar and my family do own fair bit of land.Our farmers never did stubble burning and i am sure it's the same case now too.I guess what you are talking about is restricted to only certain areas of Bihar .

Well i lived first 18 years of life in Bihar and my family do own fair bit of land.Our farmers never did stubble burning and i am sure it's the same case now too.I guess what you are talking about is restricted to only certain areas of Bihar .
Where we go from Assam to Bengal. Inbetween comes one Bihar line. There fields are not properly visible after noon.

Its very common practice in my area of Bihar

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock