How's the weather at your place?

• Thread starter Hero
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 6,611
  • Views: Views 395,395
ajL3V16.jpg

I am more happy with under 200 pollution levels. Mumbai doesn’t have Winter season since last 10 years and never will henceforth into future.

Last spell of cold winter is ongoing for telangana. Temperatures dropped to 4-5°C in rural areas. Hyderabad shivers at 11°C

Looks like winter says tata bye bye to Kolkata.

Only rain can cool down weather of day time a bit and that was also a ritual of past couple of year for west bengal when any puja or festival happened rain also came so Saraswati puja is next let's see rain also come this time or not

From Saturday day time weather temo hovering around 30° to 29° and night temp only Saturday 16° but from moday night it went to 19° minimum

CqAGdQ0.jpg

Last edited:
I don't know why I feel way too much cold in the middle of the night and early morning. I sleep with a jacket and track pants on. I even take one shawl and two blankets. Even than I feel cold. I even take hot showers at evening instead of night. My house is also not so cold. I can sit through entire evening without even a sweater.

Is this some weather related disease?

Have come to my native (Grandma's house) it's pretty cold (drizzling) here in southern TN which is unusual at this time of the year.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock