How's the weather at your place?

• Thread starter Hero
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 6,639
  • Views: Views 397,524
Cyclone effect on Hyderabad - Extreme winter chill as winds from north are blowing towards south. 14-16°C also possible as the cyclone reaches Bengal coast. This is unusually low temperature for October month

Rain accumulation for the next three days. Looks like Bangladesh, Assam and Arunachal will get heavy rains
QJpLcdg.png

I live in Assam bro. It's only rain and breeze here. Some of my extended family lives in Bengal. Anyhow thanks for showing concern. Meanwhile you also take care of you and your loved ones.
Thank you and my case also like yours I am in kolkata chance of storm next to nil here also wind blowing faster than morning no rain till now but clouds look very near and very havy I am fearing that we Kolkata people may face thunder too much whenever starts

,Thank you and my case also like yours I am in kolkata chance of storm next to nil here also wind blowing faster than morning no rain till now but clouds look very near and very havy I am fearing that we Kolkata people may face thunder too much whenever starts
This is blessings for Goddess Maa Kali. Diwali time is kind of pollution time because of Chinese fireworks. Best thing to tackle bad air quality is rain.

This is blessings for Goddess Maa Kali. Diwali time is kind of pollution time because of Chinese fireworks. Best thing to tackle bad air quality is rain.
hope so but people maybe save crackers for finals if India win t20 final people may then burst that

hope so but people maybe save crackers for finals if India win t20 final people may then burst that
Than India will win and lose at the same time. I think cricket teams (not greedy ICC) takes climate change seriously. Don't you see virtual fireworks instead of real ones at stadium?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock