How's the weather at your place?

• Thread starter Hero
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 6,651
  • Views: Views 398,725
september to December is rainy season for south Andhra, Tamil Nadu and Some parts of Kerala through NEM. These areas get very less rains during regular monsoon SWM

Do you guys ever encounter winters like North Indians do?
Not with that intensity. A few areas may go single digit for few days like we saw this year between 20-22 dec, but even that is too harsh for many people here.

Till new year enjoy 😎
Slight off topic... I find whole of chennai city very vacant for most part of the year.. Are people of chennai so deciplined that they are following the rules. Or there are very little people living in Chennai city than before. This after seeing the whole important roads are somewhat less crowded .. Which was unheared of before covid.

Last edited:
It is raining in the morning, it is very sunny in the afternoon, it is very cold at night:cap2:
I don't know what this weather is:huh:
Enjoy the weather bro . Atleast there is a variation at your place . Here it is feeling like I am sitting in Antarctica

Freezing Sesame Street GIF by Willem Dafriend

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock