Seeking Help How to set default input in vu tv

profsathya

Reaction score
In my vu TV I have to change the input everytime from home screen to hdmi. How to set HDMI as default input?

Nope. Still have that issue to select the input everytime after booting. Gotten used to it. :cautious:
My vu tv turn ON to the last input selected when I turned it off
Ex. When I turn Off TV to HDMI 1, next time it boots to home Screen and within 2-3 seconds it moves to HDMI 1
IF I turn off in Home screen, it will stay on home screen after boot

My vu tv turn ON to the last input selected when I turned it off
Ex. When I turn Off TV to HDMI 1, next time it boots to home Screen and within 2-3 seconds it moves to HDMI 1
IF I turn off in Home screen, it will stay on home screen after boot
To turn it Off, I press Power button on remote first to move it to standby
Then I turn the Main Power Off

Just now my TV volume not increase properly. In 20 hearing little volume. I gone to support settings and sound test it's showing like this.
2uSpzEw.jpg

Ya i am also have same default input problem in my vu action 55 inch tv,i also have Airtel xstream box.basic crt tv has this default input settings but this premium tv brand has missed that future everytime i turn off the it hurts...

Ya i am also have same default input problem in my vu action 55 inch tv,i also have Airtel xstream box.basic crt tv has this default input settings but this premium tv brand has missed that future everytime i turn off the it hurts...
There is a "tv" button in the vu remote..on clicking it will select the last input..so you can easily map this button with the dth remote to solve the issue 😊

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock