Seeking Help How to set default input in vu tv

profsathya

Reaction score
In my vu TV I have to change the input everytime from home screen to hdmi. How to set HDMI as default input?

It's automatically change as default. You try this one Bro. Select inputs and name the HDMI input in your TV. eg. If you inserted STB in #2 , name as STB.

In my vu TV I have to change the input everytime from home screen to hdmi. How to set HDMI as default input?
I'm using VU tv 55PM
I'm Also facing same problem first I'm using Sundirect set-up box it's every time needed to change input mode...
But now I'm using Tata Sky it's automatically seleted default HDMI mode...
And it's universal remote so one remote for TV nd Set-up Box also...

Hi
Which set-up box you are using ??
It's depends on Set-up Box also
Airtel nd Tata sky automatically seleting...

I am using Tata sky hd stb. It's in hdmi 1 port.

If I turn off tv in mains then it boots into Android home screen. I have to select live tv option or hdmi 1 source to go to Tata sky.

If I turn off tv from remote then it gets on from HDMI 1 itself.

So I need the tv to directly boot into HDMI 1 even if I put it off from mains

I am using Tata sky hd stb. It's in hdmi 1 port.

If I turn off tv in mains then it boots into Android home screen. I have to select live tv option or hdmi 1 source to go to Tata sky.

If I turn off tv from remote then it gets on from HDMI 1 itself.

So I need the tv to directly boot into HDMI 1 even if I put it off from mains
Bro did you any solution? Today my vu 50pm got installed , I find this weird everytime you need to select
Input..on a side note vu claims 400 nits bright as daylight I find the picture quality dull..please help me for best settings

Bro did you any solution? Today my vu 50pm got installed , I find this weird everytime you need to select
Input..on a side note vu claims 400 nits bright as daylight I find the picture quality dull..please help me for best settings
Don't go for any presets..desable auto brightness or any video settings if any ..select user setting option..
Adjust brightness contrast sharpness backlight color to ur requirement ..
In this method i am getting my desired best picture audio quality

Nope. Still have that issue to select the input everytime after booting. Gotten used to it. :cautious:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock