Seeking Help How to get rid of System Data in iPhone?

Tanishq

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to delete this system data in iphones? The total available storage in my phone is 128gb and 68gb of it used my system data. How do I delete it? Cant save my videos, images and many other important media.
I’ve attached some screenshots if they’re of some help.
nvfVlJ5.jpg
KY3Fu7g.jpg

I don't own an iPhone. This is from what I read in the following article.

1) Clear the YouTube app's Search History & Watch History by using the YouTube app's settings .

2) Completely Switch Off your iPhone and then switch it back on after a few minutes.

3) Try out the remaining suggestions from the following article.

1) Clear the YouTube app's Search History & Watch History by using the YouTube app's settings .

2) Completely Switch Off your iPhone and then switch it back on after a few minutes.

The first suggestions helped and it cleared 7gb, second one doesn't help at all. Almost every website suggest factory resetting the iphone and restore it through iTunes

Thank you for you value able suggestion. I was facing the same issue on my iphone. Actually I was using kinemaster app as a video editor and i thought this issue is due to that particular app but now i got the solution. Thanks again. I got solution from this article.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock