How to configure bsnl broadband with huwaei hg630a

• Thread starter id_866
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 18
  • Views: Views 11,541
I tried to configure by changing user name and password, vci and vck 0 and 35 respectively.internet light is not glowing.

Try below
1. Encapsulation to PPPOE,
2. ADSL multiplexing to LLC, and DSL mode to ADSL2+

Also there could be the option in starting to choose mode between vdsl or adsl. There u have to choose adsl

Thanks for all.can anyone give step by step steps or screenshots? I searched in google and i didn't get clear screenshots.Thanks in advance.

My friend went to bsnl exchange with modem. BSNL technician was not avaiable at that time. he came to his house later and configured in binatone DT850w modem.he said huwaei hg 630a is not compatible with ADSL. Binatone is the old modem which he used in airtel

My friend went to bsnl exchange with modem. BSNL technician was not avaiable at that time. he came to his house later and configured in binatone DT850w modem.he said huwaei hg 630a is not compatible with ADSL. Binatone is the old modem which he used in airtel
That technician don't know to configure H630a.. He is used with Binatone.. So he just told him that it won't support..
Untitled.png

Untitled1.png

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock