• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 9
  • Views: Views 3,671

iDJ

Elite
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
As you know I gave up cable yesterday. But I want to watch this History TV documentary India Inked which is airing tonight. But here's the problem it's a one hour documentary and I have like 1.45 GB Internet left. Can I watch the full documentary on available data? Although I have data left on Airtel but it doesn't work with Jio TV.

Usually how much data is required to watch an 1 hour show on Jio TV? I got no clue as as I never livestreamed any TV channel.

I have never watched that much long content on jio tv yet. I heard it consumes about 1gb per hour. But again it purely depends on the streaming quality.

The longest duration i have watched a streaming content was on hotstar, where i watched Big Boss Tamil opening episode for a duration of 3 hours (on auto quality). It almost ate 99% of my 1.5gb data limit.

As you know I gave up cable yesterday. But I want to watch this History TV documentary India Inked which is airing tonight. But here's the problem it's a one hour documentary and I have like 1.45 GB Internet left. Can I watch the full documentary on available data? Although I have data left on Airtel but it doesn't work with Jio TV.

Usually how much data is required to watch an 1 hour show on Jio TV? I got no clue as as I never livestreamed any TV channel.
You can keep airtel sim in other phone and can use. Airtel data as hotspot

I don't know why you guys keep praising Jio TV so much. The quality is surprisingly bad. I couldn't watch the documentary even in high quality.

I don't know why you guys keep praising Jio TV so much. The quality is surprisingly bad. I couldn't watch the documentary even in high quality.
They intentionally do not provide good picture quality to reduce data usage.

Yup agree you can watch 1 hour of tv match in 200 mb with average picture quality ..and am sure every normal users are satisfied with that quality i watch full t20 matches and it consumes less than 1 gb

I think they adopted that formula from Hotstar. On Chrome I am watching documentaries on Hotstar in HD. Meanwhile on app it's blurry even at highest quality. Same isn't the case on Airtel TV though

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock