Breaking Hotstar premium 9 months @ 999 and 12 months pack @ 1200

My free membership ended today, so taken the 12 months offer plan!:giggle:

9qbBcaX.png

activated one month free trial.
they directly debited ₹199 from my debit card. and If i cancel my plan within 8/10/17, full refunded will be there. otherwise my billing will commence from 8/11/17.

Last edited:
I have query i want to know in premium subcription we can even watch live channel of star for eg star plus, star sport star bharat or only premium video like game of thrones, ballers etc or both.

no live channels provided by hotstar.
but u can see every serials of every channels from 6 pm means before actual telecasting time.
let a serial star at 10:30 pm but u can watch that program at 6 pm on that day

I have query i want to know in premium subcription we can even watch live channel of star for eg star plus, star sport star bharat or only premium video like game of thrones, ballers etc or both.
Hotstar provides only live Sports even for premium users, not live channels. They do provide 4 News channels live - Republic Tv, Sky News, Fox News and Fox Business but that's it, nothing more than that.

Hotstar provides only live Sports even for premium users, not live channels. They do provide 4 News channels live - Republic Tv, Sky News, Fox News and Fox Business but that's it, nothing more than that.
Then its not a good idea to go for premium bcoz live sport i can watch via fire tv stick and even i can watch GOT,baller,narcos,orange is new white and big brother 19 us show and lots more all netflix and hotstar premium for free on fire tv stick.

no live channels provided by hotstar.
but u can see every serials of every channels from 6 pm means before actual telecasting time.
let a serial star at 10:30 pm but u can watch that program at 6 pm on that day

I'm getting Live telecast of all Satellite Channels :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock