Breaking Hotstar premium 9 months @ 999 and 12 months pack @ 1200

No, i paid for 1st month & got another month free. Paid using card.
actually when u opt for premium service for the 1st time, they will deduct immediately 199/- upfront. and if you cancel within 30days of activation, they will refund the full.
if you continue for 2nd month u have to pay nothing. But if you decided to cancel the subscription within 30th day to 60th days of subscription, then they will refund the unused amount.
earlier, when we opt for premium service, there will be no deduction for 1st month only Payment details have to given but now they charged 1st and if anyone cancel within 1 month then they will refund the whole amount.
Hope I am right.

Last edited:
Yes, i paid on Jun 30, and now the 1st month over so free month going on. Once that ends i can avail this offer as it is valid till September.

pre.jpg

also, It is advisable that u pay for hotstar premium with DEBIT CARD as it auto-charges your Credit cards/Paytm Wallet after the end of the current plan..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock