Good News Hotstar now providing live channel on V.I.P account.

Now hotstar must start adding live tv channels section on web like other apps

I think they will increase VIP subscription fee to 499 or 599 per year soon.
They might also stop free viewing of hotstar/star channels content soon like Sun NXT.

Last edited:
Now i think its logical to opt for hotstar.zee5.sony liv,sun next and voot annual subscription.it will cost around 3k per year and will give access to almost all relevent live tv channels.no need to opt for DTH or cable tv service.

Now i think its logical to opt for hotstar.zee5.sony liv,sun next and voot annual subscription.it will cost around 3k per year and will give access to almost all relevent live tv channels.no need to opt for DTH or cable tv service.
It will cost you Rs.850/- per month including broadband charges(local ISP), so costileir than DTH/CABLE service.

Whatever but cable tv is useless for me OTT is always best total adfree
Hotstar inserting ads in live cricket matches and all are inserting ads in live tv channels of all OTT, so no ads free in OTT also

It will cost you Rs.850/- per month including broadband charges(local ISP), so costileir than DTH/CABLE service.
Yes.. but you are not just getting Channels with that. You are also getting Latest Movies, Original Series, TV Serials Episodes and much more which you can watch anytime you want. And your mobile phone recharge will also come down since you have Broadband connection. If we think about it, it's not a bad deal at all.

Yes.. but you are not just getting Channels with that. You are also getting Latest Movies, Original Series, TV Serials Episodes and much more which you can watch anytime you want. And your mobile phone recharge will also come down since you have Broadband connection. If we think about it, it's not a bad deal at all.
You forgot to add early access to shows. And add free on demand shows. I don't get the excitement of live tv with ads when you directly have access to all content.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock