Sad News Animax HD live channel has been Removed from Sony LIV App today

See this - KC Global Media Entertainment Completes Sony Asia Networks Acquisition , now since the deal is complete with KC Global Media, and Sony out of the game, we just need to bombard their social handles and twitter and we can expect an actual animax channel in our television :cool: I'm hopeful.

Since, they are looking to expand their business territory, if we can show we have a potential huge audience its possible to get back the channel.

See this - KC Global Media Entertainment Completes Sony Asia Networks Acquisition , now since the deal is complete with KC Global Media, and Sony out of the game, we just need to bombard their social handles and twitter and we can expect an actual animax channel in our television :cool: I'm hopeful.

Since, they are looking to expand their business territory, if we can show we have a potential huge audience its possible to get back the channel.
Unfortunately KC Global Media don't have any social media account.. I asked ONE TV Asia about expansion in India, they said they don't have any plans currently. They're afraid of indian market because of Carriage fee issues.

Unfortunately KC Global Media don't have any social media account.. I asked ONE TV Asia about expansion in India, they said they don't have any plans currently. They're afraid of indian market because of Carriage fee issues.
I agree with you @Ashton Turner bro, but check this article - TRAI's new tariff framework: More channels at lesser price, it states that the amendment to the NTO 2.0 adds a new feature, that's ₹4 lakhs cap/month on carriage fees paid by the broadcaster to a DPO. So, there is still hope 😌

I agree with you @Ashton Turner bro, but check this article - TRAI's new tariff framework: More channels at lesser price, it states that the amendment to the NTO 2.0 adds a new feature, that's ₹4 lakhs cap/month on carriage fees paid by the broadcaster to a DPO. So, there is still hope 😌
That 4 lakhs is for per operator. Even if we have 1 lakh+ anime fans who wants to view Animax Asia, everyone are scattered to different DTH/Cables. India is not like SEA, where only one or two operators plays monopoly. Eg: Malaysia is dominated by Astro Malaysia, Singapore is dominated by Star Hub TV and SingTel.
The recent country where Animax was launched again was Vietnam dominated by Vietnam Cable..
That's the big issue India is having. So I feel operators like Jio TV or Sony LIV is best destination for Animax since anime fans are adapted to internet..

Meanwhile Animax Asia website updated with KC Global Media trademark.

h2BygaK.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock