Sad News Animax HD live channel has been Removed from Sony LIV App today

Still for some reason it gets fair trp
Like 60 % Indians love to watch dumb stuffs. That is why below IQ shows are running in our GEC channels. Why do you think " Ye Rista Kya Kahlata He" is running for more than 10 years? It's because they show dumb stuffs with same script like dying once and taking re birth nonsense! That same old Nagin Dance and so on! Indians as majority love dumb stuffs and teach their childrens to do the same! No kidding! That is why that garbage channel is getting TRP. Sorry if someone is offended!

Like 60 % Indians love to watch dumb stuffs. That is why below IQ shows are running in our GEC channels. Why do you think " Ye Rista Kya Kahlata He" is running for more than 10 years? It's because they show dumb stuffs with same script like dying once and taking re birth nonsense! That same old Nagin Dance and so on! Indians as majority love dumb stuffs and teach their childrens to do the same! No kidding! That is why that garbage channel is getting TRP. Sorry if someone is offended!
the harsh truth! I seriously don't understand why the trp machines are given to a few thousand people?

[/QUOTE
Harsh reality....

Maintenance has been going for weeks when this will end brother any information?

They just informed on twitter today too that the site is under maintenance and that's why they won't upload the highlights or full video of UFC after the live show. This sucks. :(:mad:

They just informed on twitter today too that the site is under maintenance and that's why they won't upload the highlights or full video of UFC after the live show. This sucks. :(:mad:
Yes this sucks bro don't know what are they doing

MyIPTV 4K also removed Animax Asia feed and added Animax Indonesia. I'm lucky my subscription ends on May 20. So now there is no IPTV left to offer Animax Asia (English Subtitles feed).

Harsh truth.
Those were the days before 2005 when there were really good serials. Which are banging the TRP charts in lockdown. But now.... The things are worse

Animax HD live channel has been removed from sony liv app -today , just searched for animax to watch - it used to come under both international live tv channel & kids live t channel . now when searched for Animax it only shows korean kids anime . stupid app only retained korean kids anime but didn't kept popular anime live channel , removed it without giving any notice. in kids section only stupid yay channel there without Animax HD

5wS9ixo.jpg

gafXfQt.jpg

maKdcL9.jpg

Sony LIV

while searching Animax it only shows kids korean anime
yeah dude real sad!!! I just wanted to check out some animax tonight and saw that its removed and I feel like I have been robbed 😭😭😭 I only got sony liv for animax and it's sad to see it's gone now HOPEFULLY it comes back soon

yeah dude real sad!!! I just wanted to check out some animax tonight and saw that its removed and I feel like I have been robbed 😭😭😭 I only got sony liv for animax and it's sad to see it's gone now HOPEFULLY it comes back soon
Yep, I missed finale of Golden Kamuy and Tada Never Falls in Love on Animax. I hope it gets added back. I want to watch Animax Musix concerts which may premiere on Animax next month.

Guys , My friend called Mr Tarang :Sony LIV Digital content Head - He informed him they are working on adding back Animax . He knows him personally & he can't reveal the no. because of privacy issues .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock