Good News 2 New Animes Premiering this Jan on Animax HD live channel on Sony LIV

Detective Conan

Contributor
Reaction score
In celebration of its 15th anniversary, Animax presents an explosively brand new year with two Express from Japan premiers this January! on Animax HD live channel on Sony LIV

New Animes:

MOB PSYCHO 100 II (Within 24 Hours of Japan Telecast) - Premiered January 8, Tuesday at 8:00 PM , 5:30 PM IST .. .(Shigeo “MOB” Kageyama is an ordinary 8th grader student who just wants to live a normal life. Although he can disappear in the crowd in a flash, he was actually the most powerful psychic. The lives of those around MOB and his numerous feeling that softly piles up for the eventual explosion. The mysterious group “Claw” stands before him once again. In the midst of his youthful days, where will his roaring heart take him!?)

DATE A LIVE III (Same Day as Japan) - Premiered January 11, Friday at 10:00 PM , 7:30 PM IST... (Ordinary high school boy Shido discovers a mysterious girl at ground zero of a recent spacequake. Shido learns, through his sister Kotori, that the girl is one of the Spirits: mystical creatures responsible for the spacequakes. Shido is recruited to help “seal” the sprits and end their threat to mankind. There’s just one catch: the only way to seal a spirit—is to make her fall in love with you.)

Express from Japan weeklies:

Fairy Tail: Final Series - Every Sunday at 8:30 PM , 6:00 PM IST....

Returning Titles:

D.Gray-Man: Hallow - Started January 1, Monday and Tuesday from 10:00 PM to 11:00 pm double episodes.. , 7:30 pm to 8:30 pm IST

The Seven Deadly Sins: Revival of the Commandments double episodes - Started January 3, Wednesday and Thursday (except on Friday) from 10:00 PM to 11:00 pm , 7:30 pm to 8:30 pm IST

Invaders of the Rokujyoma!?- Double Episodes Started January 7, Monday from 8:00 pm to 9:00 pm , from 5:30 pm to 6:30 pm IST

Flip Flappers - Started January 8, Weeknights at 6:00 PM , 3:30 pm IST

Beelzebub - Double Episodes Started January 8, Weeknights from 6:30 pm to 7:30 pm , from 4:00 pm to 5:00 pm IST

Haven't You Heard? I'm Sakamoto - Started January 8, Tuesday at 8:30 pm , 6:00 pm IST

Armed Girls Machiavellism - Started January 10 , Weeknights ( Wed - fri ) at 9:30 pm , 7:00 pm IST

Clean Freak! Aoyama-kun - Started January 11, Weeknights at 9:00 PM , 6:30 PM IST

Blade Dance of the Elementalers - Started January 11, Friday at 10:30 PM , 8:00 PM IST

Hello, KinMoZa! Double Episodes - Starts January 19, Saturday from 8:30 AM to 9:30 AM , From 6:00 AM TO 7:00 AM IST ..

Matoi The Sacred Slayer - Starts January 25, Weeknights at 9:30 PM

Vatican Miracle Examiner Double Episodes - Starts January 28, Monday and Tuesday from 10:00 PM to 11:00 pm , from 7:30 pm to 8:30 pm IST

Magic of Stella Double Episodes - Starts January 29, Tuesday and Wednesday from 7:00 AM to 8;00 am and 3:00 PM to 4:00 pm , from 4:30 am to 5:30 am & 12:30 to 1:30 pm afternoon IST

Girlish Number - Starts January 28, Weeknights at 6:00 PM , 3:30 PM... IST

guys sorry for very late update. should have posted it early. it automatically shows anime series in India after converting it in IST time.. in Sony LIV app

olC6ftS.jpg

nnTgBC8.jpg

oZiiCTH.jpg

IRBhjrM.jpg

zhhANl9.jpg

UVYnOIc.jpg

D8c6CS2.jpg

0QVbSMj.jpg

AxN5QKU.jpg

HX0Rek9.jpg

o6VKF0B.jpg

PtCldTq.jpg

79GKIfF.jpg

l8OK6UJ.jpg

TagqkUc.jpg

Schedule | Animax Asia

Sony LIV

In celebration of its 15th anniversary, Animax presents an explosively brand new year with two Express from Japan premiers this January! on Animax HD live channel on Sony LIV

New Animes:

MOB PSYCHO 100 II (Within 24 Hours of Japan Telecast) - Premiered January 8, Tuesday at 8:00 PM , 5:30 PM IST .. .(Shigeo “MOB” Kageyama is an ordinary 8th grader student who just wants to live a normal life. Although he can disappear in the crowd in a flash, he was actually the most powerful psychic. The lives of those around MOB and his numerous feeling that softly piles up for the eventual explosion. The mysterious group “Claw” stands before him once again. In the midst of his youthful days, where will his roaring heart take him!?)

DATE A LIVE III (Same Day as Japan) - Premiered January 11, Friday at 10:00 PM , 7:30 PM IST... (Ordinary high school boy Shido discovers a mysterious girl at ground zero of a recent spacequake. Shido learns, through his sister Kotori, that the girl is one of the Spirits: mystical creatures responsible for the spacequakes. Shido is recruited to help “seal” the sprits and end their threat to mankind. There’s just one catch: the only way to seal a spirit—is to make her fall in love with you.)

Express from Japan weeklies:

Fairy Tail: Final Series - Every Sunday at 8:30 PM , 6:00 PM IST....

Returning Titles:

D.Gray-Man: Hallow - Started January 1, Monday and Tuesday from 10:00 PM to 11:00 pm double episodes.. , 7:30 pm to 8:30 pm IST

The Seven Deadly Sins: Revival of the Commandments double episodes - Started January 3, Wednesday and Thursday (except on Friday) from 10:00 PM to 11:00 pm , 7:30 pm to 8:30 pm IST

Invaders of the Rokujyoma!?- Double Episodes Started January 7, Monday from 8:00 pm to 9:00 pm , from 5:30 pm to 6:30 pm IST

Flip Flappers - Started January 8, Weeknights at 6:00 PM , 3:30 pm IST

Beelzebub - Double Episodes Started January 8, Weeknights from 6:30 pm to 7:30 pm , from 4:00 pm to 5:00 pm IST

Haven't You Heard? I'm Sakamoto - Started January 8, Tuesday at 8:30 pm , 6:00 pm IST

Armed Girls Machiavellism - Started January 10 , Weeknights ( Wed - fri ) at 9:30 pm , 7:00 pm IST

Clean Freak! Aoyama-kun - Started January 11, Weeknights at 9:00 PM , 6:30 PM IST

Blade Dance of the Elementalers - Started January 11, Friday at 10:30 PM , 8:00 PM IST

Hello, KinMoZa! Double Episodes - Starts January 19, Saturday from 8:30 AM to 9:30 AM , From 6:00 AM TO 7:00 AM IST ..

Matoi The Sacred Slayer - Starts January 25, Weeknights at 9:30 PM

Vatican Miracle Examiner Double Episodes - Starts January 28, Monday and Tuesday from 10:00 PM to 11:00 pm , from 7:30 pm to 8:30 pm IST

Magic of Stella Double Episodes - Starts January 29, Tuesday and Wednesday from 7:00 AM to 8;00 am and 3:00 PM to 4:00 pm , from 4:30 am to 5:30 am & 12:30 to 1:30 pm afternoon IST

Girlish Number - Starts January 28, Weeknights at 6:00 PM , 3:30 PM... IST

guys sorry for very late update. should have posted it early. it automatically shows anime series in India after converting it in IST time.. in Sony LIV app

olC6ftS.jpg

nnTgBC8.jpg

oZiiCTH.jpg

IRBhjrM.jpg

zhhANl9.jpg

UVYnOIc.jpg

D8c6CS2.jpg

0QVbSMj.jpg

AxN5QKU.jpg

HX0Rek9.jpg

o6VKF0B.jpg

PtCldTq.jpg

79GKIfF.jpg

l8OK6UJ.jpg

TagqkUc.jpg

Schedule | Animax Asia

Sony LIV
I wish they telecast old classics like Hayate, Maid-Sama, and Sket Dance more frequently

They have lost rights. Only Beelzebub, InuYasha, Ranma 1/2 is remaining from that era.
I wish they air City Hunter again along with FMAB....
I get it that’s why they don’t air those shows now.. City Hunter is my all time favourite anime, as per mal I guess a new movie will be coming by 2019 made by sunrise studios on City Hunter. Haven’t watched FMAB yet.

I get it that’s why they don’t air those shows now.. City Hunter is my all time favourite anime, as per mal I guess a new movie will be coming by 2019 made by sunrise studios on City Hunter. Haven’t watched FMAB yet.
Yep City Hunter movie is releasing in Japanese theatres on Feb 8 2019. FMAB is all time no.1 anime, it was Simulcasted on Animax India Same week as Japan.

Yep City Hunter movie is releasing in Japanese theatres on Feb 8 2019. FMAB is all time no.1 anime, it was Simulcasted on Animax India Same week as Japan.
Thanks for the exact date bro, and I need to watch FMAB I know even many of my school friends said, like man you need to watch this anime.

it would be nice if they premiere city hunter anime movie after few month in Animax
I don't think Animax will air it. Because even their favourite animes anime movies are pending : Assassination Classroom 365 Days, Fairy Tail : Dragon Cry, The Seven Deadly Sins Movie Prisoners of the Sky, My Hero Academia Movie: Two Heroes. Last time Naruto movies were aired that was in December 2016. Animax is very poor in anime movies. Another bad feedback of Animax they never aired movies of Beyond the Boundary, K, KON!, Tamako Love Story, Yu Hu Hakusho movie, Black Butler movie ... So I don't see any chances of City Hunter movie. In movie Fairy Tail Dragon Cry will definitely be aired. Rest god knows, if miracle happens Animax will air.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock