Breaking Hotstar app new logo

Old logo still appears for me. It is just that they are testing it every now and then. You should sit patiently and give them time rather than making posts every time you see it.

Don't post until you have solid proof officially.
I figured out a thing..

Actually, When I connect hotstar.com through a vpn, I get the new "Disney+ Hotstar" logo. The new logo stays when I surf the website too. When I disconnect the vpn and refresh, It reverts back to the old logo.

Finally received the update (9.9.0)

AvZK2rZ.png

Accents have changed from Green to Blue.

dbzLMbb.png

s3yF4iV.png

I guess they should retained the star in the logo on the buffer page. In Disney Plus it will be really cool as there is a animation before loading the home page. If Hotstar guys should have done the same using the star in logo it would have been awesome.

Note: Used Disney+ till January end using Vpn, so compared them both.

Yesterday I installed(not updated) app to view changes & got new icon with blue background.

Also
One bug in mobile website after new logo,
After pressing search button bar opens fully at top but keyboard not popups.

I think the hotstar logo wouldn't remain long. Probably after IPL and world cup. Hotstar will completely rebrand as disney +

Hotstar logo still showing as Disney + Hotstar on Android TV and Disney movies playing with Disney+ logo.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock