Breaking Hotstar added Dolby Atmos

Anyone getting Dolby Atmos option in Android Tv ?
No dude. Not showing in mine for a long time. I've been blabbering about it for quite some time. Amazon FireTV, Apple TV Etc, it shows the Dolby Audio. But for TVs, it doesn't. Mention your TV model and name. Will be helpful for larger audience.

Anyway the DD Atmos shows in the contents, we feel the real Dolby Atmos in av receiver only. Most of TVs have Dolby digital/ plus out only. So they mentioned DD 5.1 also. @kathirkutty bro feel the real audio he have 7.2 av receiver.

Anyway the DD Atmos shows in the contents, we feel the real Dolby Atmos in av receiver only. Most of TVs have Dolby digital/ plus out only. So they mentioned DD 5.1 also. @kathirkutty bro feel the real audio he have 7.2 av receiver.
My Real Me Tv support Dolby Atmos but hotstar not showing anything i receive 5.1 audio in Netflix and prime video

My Real Me Tv support Dolby Atmos but hotstar not showing anything i receive 5.1 audio in Netflix and prime video
Welcome to the club. As I've mentioned earlier, DolbyAudio is not working on Android TV apps. Same with my Hisense Android TV also.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock