Breaking Hotstar added Dolby Atmos

I don't see DD audio on my hotstar on Android TV app. I was able to see earlier. Now I can see only DV and 4K logos. DD5.1 is missing. Inside movie also 5.1 option is missing. Is it just me? I was about to watch Multiverse of Madness yday and noticed this.
The same problem with my Hisense 4k qled tv. Shows Dolby vision and 4kuhd logos but not Dolby 5.1.Hotstar customer care replied that they have disabled Dolby audio for Hisense tv.But I can see the 5.1 logo on my old firestick bought more than 5 years back.

They cant remove options after subscribing. That's not fair. Btw, mine is Hisense Android TV. Anyone having the same, and getting 5.1?
Not seeing 5.1 logo on my Hisense 4k tv.Dolby audio disabled by hotstar.Says their team is working on a solution.Firestick old generation supports 5.1

Yes, it's showing Dolby Atmos in my receiver as well for the titles which have Atmos.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock