Breaking Hotstar added Dolby Atmos

Atmos added in FTS...

hcHMfgs.jpg

Last edited:
Do you have 5.1 Dolby Atmos audio system ?
Yes...my HT suupports Dolby Atmos...as far as i have seen the Dolby and Atmos icon is showing only if our TV or audio system supports and the app is enabled Dolby ,Atmos for that device/Android TV for example...my tv doesn't support Dolby itself and it's not showing Dolby icon itself..

Only logo or actually it showing Dolby Atmos in Home theatre?
My HT is few years old and there is no info display in it..still supports Dolby Atmos..it's working fine as the comparison i can get..

Even thought the title shows Atmos, actual signal in receiver does not show Dolby Atmos. It shows as Dolby Digital only for me.
Yes same with me, apple tv shows Atmos sign but only Dolby Digital on HT.
Android Tv doesn't show atmos or 5.1

Yes same with me, apple tv shows Atmos sign but only Dolby Digital on HT.
Android Tv doesn't show atmos or 5.1
For sound, My Apple TV is connected to my TV which is connected to Onkyo HT via ARC
I get proper Atmos from Netflix (installed in TV or Apple TV) and Apple TV+ app.
I check fiddling the TV's Digital Out settings from Auto to Pass through

I don't see DD audio on my hotstar on Android TV app. I was able to see earlier. Now I can see only DV and 4K logos. DD5.1 is missing. Inside movie also 5.1 option is missing. Is it just me? I was about to watch Multiverse of Madness yday and noticed this.

I don't see DD audio on my hotstar on Android TV app. I was able to see earlier. Now I can see only DV and 4K logos. DD5.1 is missing. Inside movie also 5.1 option is missing. Is it just me? I was about to watch Multiverse of Madness yday and noticed this.
Yes it's randomly disappearing and coming back again. It's not the case with Apple TV though.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock