Breaking Hotstar added Dolby Atmos

Found my 4yr old Firestick yday. Installed Hotstar and I could see DolbyAudio logo on home screen, and 5.1Audio option while playing movie. The same movie on my TV doesn't show DolbyAudio logo and no 5.1 Audio option while playing.

Did anyone find any workaround to get DolbyAudio from Android TV Hotstar app?
You update your firestick and apps Bro.

Found my 4yr old Firestick yday. Installed Hotstar and I could see DolbyAudio logo on home screen, and 5.1Audio option while playing movie. The same movie on my TV doesn't show DolbyAudio logo and no 5.1 Audio option while playing.

Did anyone find any workaround to get DolbyAudio from Android TV Hotstar app?
Same issue with my tv

I think your Android tv not connected with home theater....when u connected 5.1 option show in Android tv app..
My Firestick is connected to my TV. How come there it is showing DolbyAudio. Issue is with Android TV app of Hotstar where they're not supporting DolbyAudio for god-only-knows-reason... And, my TV is connected to my HT via ARC, so basically both my TV and FT are connected to HT.

You update your firestick and apps Bro.
There is nothing to update. Everything is at its latest version.
Same issue with my tv
Yup. Ppl just don't realise. Ppl saying to update app or turn ur home theater on don't have any idea what they're suggesting. It's pretty clear. I've checked it side by side. Same app in FTV shows DolbyAudio and my AndroidTV doesn't show. Simple stuff...

My Firestick is connected to my TV. How come there it is showing DolbyAudio. Issue is with Android TV app of Hotstar where they're not supporting DolbyAudio for god-only-knows-reason... And, my TV is connected to my HT via ARC, so basically both my TV and FT are connected to HT.

There is nothing to update. Everything is at its latest version.

Yup. Ppl just don't realise. Ppl saying to update app or turn ur home theater on don't have any idea what they're suggesting. It's pretty clear. I've checked it side by side. Same app in FTV shows DolbyAudio and my AndroidTV doesn't show. Simple stuff...
Which brand Android TV is yours?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock