Hello Charlie | 9th April | Amazon Prime Video

km6ti2u.png

What a great movie. One of the best in Indian Cinema industry. I would strongly recommend this to be send as India's entry for next year's Oscars. Brilliant acting, cinematography, CGI, background score. My eyes couldn't believe how great this movie was. I couldn't believe that bollywood can produce masterpiece like this. Kudos to whoever came up with the script.

Last edited:
What a great movie. One of the best in Indian Cinema industry. I would strongly recommend this to be send as India's entry for next year's Oscars. Brilliant acting, cinematography, CGI, background score. My eyes couldn't believe how great this movie was. I couldn't believe that bollywood can produce masterpieces like this. Kudos to whoever came up with the script.
Bro Do You Really Mean It Or You Have Written Sarcastically?🤨Because Its Reviews Are Extremely Negative😂

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock