HBO Max is now Max

We’ve implemented more advanced technology workflows that allow us to release more 4K content in a faster, more efficient way,” said Sudheer Sirivara, Global Technology Platform, Warner Bros. Discovery.

Enhanced formats, including 60 fps content, make shows and movies look sharper and showcase deeper, richer colors, while boasting atmospheric audio.

While Hotstar/JioCinema streams in PAL format with very poor bitrate.

Last edited by a moderator:
We’ve implemented more advanced technology workflows that allow us to release more 4K content in a faster, more efficient way,” said Sudheer Sirivara, Global Technology Platform, Warner Bros. Discovery.

Enhanced formats, including 60 fps content, make shows and movies look sharper and showcase deeper, richer colors, while boasting atmospheric audio.

While Hotstar/JioCinema streams in PAL format with very poor bitrate.
Most of Hotstar staff are in Jio cinema now :D

Warner Bros. Discovery has now completed its transition of HBO Max and Discovery+ into one unified streaming service called Max. The rebranded service is now live in the US and comes with additional content for the most expensive Max Ultimate pricing tier ($19.99/month) with a total of 1,000 new movies and TV shows in 4K quality.

On Android TV, HBO Max still working. I am not a subscriber but I can browse and watch the free content on it without logging in.

But in new Max app, we have to log in for just browsing. Completely closed to non-members.

U7QavGs.jpg

HBO Max Prime Video Channel name changed to "Max" except in the first row which says "Included with HBO Max".

skC23w1.jpg

Included with HBO Max:
1. HBO
2. Max Originals
3. TLC
4. HGTV
5. DC
6. Food Network
7. Discovery
8. Magnolia
9. TCM
10. Adult Swim
11. Kids & Family
12. CN
13. Trvl
14. ID
15. CNN Originals

Live channels are available of HBO brand only:
1. HBO
2. HBO Zone
3. HBO Comedy
4. HBO Family
5. HBO 2
6. HBO Signature
7. HBO Latino

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock