HBO Max is now Max

In India, Max may be offered as a "Prime Video Channel". In the US, it is only available on Prime Video as a "channel". Other channel providers like Apple TV and YouTube Primetime do not have it.

fgjun6r.png
All prime video channels are currently offered as annual subscription so the same would have to apply to Max. Also in the Indian market, pricing is the key so if they want to penetrate an already saturated market they will have to price it attractively.

In India, Max may be offered as a "Prime Video Channel". In the US, it is only available on Prime Video as a "channel". Other channel providers like Apple TV and YouTube Primetime do not have it.

fgjun6r.png
I don't think this is happening. They will try to launch the service next year in India.

I don't think this is happening. They will try to launch the service next year in India.
They should atleast launch it temporarily through Prime Video. Where are we supposed to watch HBO content for the next 1 year? 🙄

They should atleast launch it temporarily through Prime Video. Where are we supposed to watch HBO content for the next 1 year? 🙄
I think there will be an initiative soon. Most probably Prime will make HBO contents available either rent or channel.

All prime video channels are currently offered as annual subscription so the same would have to apply to Max. Also in the Indian market, pricing is the key so if they want to penetrate an already saturated market they will have to price it attractively.
They won't. The prices would be mostly similar to Netflix. They'll try to capture that premium segment.

New Max app available now for "pre-order/pre-register" on Apple App Store and Google Play Store in US

Currently when I search "hbo" in Google TV, both HBO Max and Max apps appear in results. But when I click on Max, it doesn't show me app page and I get taken back to home screen.

tBuN7nl.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock