Hayu - News and Updates

So Eros Now never used NBC's content? What was the point of the deal?

They should have just launched Peacock here in India as well.. What's the nonsense with a newer brand identity again and again.. Really, this idea and subscription prices rediculous as well.

So Eros Now never used NBC's content? What was the point of the deal?
Erow Now deal is for fiction content. This app is just for reality shows.. There is a big difference there.. Anyway, EROSSTX is in a very bad position already financially. So, it's given that they cannot afford to do anything new as of now...

Android app

Last edited:
Last I checked Keeping Up with the Kardashians was with Netflix. I wouldn't mind paying if they add old seasons of The Amazing Race and Survivor. I know both are not NBC's shows. But we can still have these. As no one has rights of these popular reality shows.

Last edited:
Last I checked Keeping Up with the Kardashians was with Netflix. I wouldn't mind paying if they add old seasons of The Amazing Race and Survivor. I know both are not NBC's shows. But we can still have these. As no one has rights of these popular reality shows.
I doubt Disney will give rights to The Amazing Race, if anything they will add that to Disney+ Hotstar. Anyway the show's Australian version and the last American seasons are available on Hotstar SEA.. So, hopefully India will get them at some point.

I doubt Disney will give rights to The Amazing Race, if anything they will add that to Disney+ Hotstar. Anyway the show's Australian version and the last American seasons are available on Hotstar SEA.. So, hopefully India will get them at some point.
I hope they add the entire series soon. Than Voot would be encouraged to add Survivor.

I live in US and have been reading so much about broadcasting and streaming here. But this is the first time I heard about hayu. Not at all popular here.

But I do think US-based OTT services have a market in India. Especially since most US-based TV channels have shut down.

This explains why i was seeing this app's ad coming randomly in between from past few days while watching YouTube even though watching old Hindi comedy serials episode continuously .

I live in US and have been reading so much about broadcasting and streaming here. But this is the first time I heard about hayu. Not at all popular here.
The reason you might not have heard about it is because it exists outside the Americas only.. Mainly in Europe and Asia Pacific

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock