GST (Goods & Services Tax) Related Discussions

Yesterday went for Bike servicing and Changed there Engine Oil. Engine oil marked as MRP ₹390.
but they charged ₹360.78 as taxable amount for the same and 18% extra as GST.
Now my question is if MRP is ₹390 then how can they charge 18% again.
They charged ₹425 for the item where as the MRP was ₹390

Is it legal? If not then what action I should take .
ZBgOVBg.jpg

e4SOMGm.jpg

Coupon discounts offered by online food delivery platforms like Zomato and Swiggy are set to face the Income Tax Department's scrutiny under the new GST rules, The Economic Times reported. The new rules come into force on January 1, 2022. The concern relates to discounts on using a particular credit card, debit card or any digital wallet for making payments.

What is their to scrutinize here? Few platform may have some promotions to boost their payments methods. Whats wrong in that? I've been using Cred Pay on Swiggy to get 50 off on orders.

What is their to scrutinize here? Few platform may have some promotions to boost their payments methods. Whats wrong in that? I've been using Cred Pay on Swiggy to get 50 off on orders.
I think Adani Going to Start Bank .. In the meantime IT Department started their work to scrutinize platform to adapt his future Bank 🤣😝

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock